>>F O R T Y S E V E N<<

FORTY-SEVEN: Cats out of the Bag

Clapping his hands with a grin that had yet to falter even after getting a baby brother was set in stone; Louis cheers when finally Calum's car is pulling into the driveway.
"He here! He here!" Louis calls heading to the door ready to bust it open when he's yanked back, "No sir, you do not open the front or back door by yourself, do you understand me?"

This beginning the only tragedy that came with a new little brother: Harry.
Everyone knew the Daddy was a baby-er. He babies Liam, he still babies Louis, and even when he gets a baby the darn Daddy won't stop babying his other boys!
Louis should've expected this to start sooner or later, Harry going all baby like when Liam was about to come as well. It would be a week or two (perhaps even a month sometimes) when Louis would somehow lose all the privileges he once had that came with being an older brother as Harry scolded him for just about everything.

"Yes, Daddy." Louis groans rolling his eyes with a huff, Harry smacking his backside, "I know you don't want to sit in the naughty corner."
"Daddy no, Ash here." Louis reminds begging the man to just let him be. He knew if he wanted to be allowed up the stairs by himself than he'd have to make Sure Harry wasn't in the room.
The father sighs opening the door greeting Calum who's carrying the fussy Luke in his arms with Ashton running behind him remembering to grab his DS out of the backseat, "Thank you for letting him come." Harry beams ruffling Ashton's hair as the boy passes by him, Calum nods in return chuckling, "Yes he was excited about it his morning, Lukie, however, doesn't feel too well and Dad's already left so it'll be a baby and Papa day." Harry nods in understanding, "That's What Lee and I are going to have, Ashton and Luke won't be needing me until their hungry." The parent jokes, both saying a farewell before Harry closes and locks the door.

"Da-Daddy?" Liam asks peering up from the tablet on his lap, "What's wrong bug?"
"You's say we's 'gunna has a day?" Liam questions furrowing his eyebrows as he cocks his head to the side, Harry laughs nodding, "I did say that, is that okay? Can Dada have a day-"
"You's is Da-dee." Liam sounds out stressing the "dee" part for emphasis. Harry frowns sinking to his knees, "When did I become "daddy" again?" Liam gives a soft smile, "'wittle 'broder is 'gunna call 'ya's Dada." Harry nods kissing Liam's cheek, "You can call me Dada too, bug. I promise." The hybrid nods puckering his lips for a proper kiss, an action Harry does happily.

"I's so happy Ashy!" Louis squeaks rolling his car across the carpet, "Why?" Ashton asks raising an eyebrow, Louis makes a face, "You no know?"
"I no know." Ashton clarifies, "I's 'gunna have 'anoder baby 'broder!" Louis announces almost exploding from his glee.

Ashton is happy for his friend, he really is, though he doesn't seem too enthused, "Why?"
"Lee Lee is 'gettin big so I's need 'anoder baby."
"Lee still a baby." Ashton points out, "But I's 'gunna have a 'littler baby 'broder!" Louis repeats again with the same amount of joy in his adorable voice.
Ashton decides to drop the subject, said baby brother wasn't here yet so he figured he didn't have much to worry about.

Like Harry had said, the only time Louis and Ashton entered the room where he and Liam were watching a Disney movie, Louis tugged on his father's shirt, "I's hungry Daddy."

"Hi hungry, I'm Daddy." Louis steps back crossing his arms with a small glare, "Daddy no front of Ash!" He begs his father not to pull out his lame jokes in front of his best friend, yet all he gets in result is Harry laughing before he asks,

"What would you two like for lunch?" Harry returns rising with Liam in his arms, "Pizza!" Louis gushes glancing at Ashton who nods in agreement, "Okay, c'mon bug." Carrying Liam to sit in his highchair, the youngest hybrid whimpers, "N-no's." Harry furrows his eyebrows, "What's wrong?"

"I's no's a baby!" Liam cries pointing to the open booster seat Louis had yet to sit in. Harry goes wide-eyed shaking his head as well, Liam hadn't ever fussed at sitting in his highchair, he knew he was the baby. What had the parents done by telling them they'd adopt another one?