Every Bad Boy Needs A Dancer

Oh my goodness. Hello guys! It's the beginning of this story..... Yayyy!
********************

Don't forget to go follow Alice (@AliceAllyHernandez), Ajax (@AjaxWoods), Caitlyn (@cutseycaitlyn), Aj (@Ajjaxsonhernandez), Kat (@kat_hernandez), and Bryan (@Brayan_T_Espinosa)! They are the characters in the story and you can talk to them and ask questions!

********************

Every Bad Boy Needs A Dancer Prologue*

********************

Alice's P.O.V

"Dear Alice Hernandez,

I am pleased to inform you that I, along with the rest of the dance staff, have come to a conclusion as to offer you a spot in the class of Julliard School's dance division.

After reviewing your application and all the supporting documents, we have determined that you are exactly the kind of student we are looking for to continue the tradition of dance at Julliard's.

Attached to this letter you will find a full admissions package and instructions on how to accept this offer. I ask that you respond to us as there are many other people who have applied for your position.

Once again, congratulations! We all hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely, Julliard School Admissions."

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my effing god! I made it into Julliard's!" I screamed excitedly.

"Shut up Alice! I'm trying to sleep!" my brother, Aj, murmured from his room.

I ignored him, "Mom, I got into Julliard's!"

"Congratulations, sweetie! Why don't we go out and celebrate tonight?"

"Sure! But after I reply to them!"

"Alright! I'll tell the others!"

I rushed to my desk, immediately opening my computer.

"Dear Julliard School Admissions,

Thank you so much for accepting me! I'm so happy to say that I will be accepting the spot as a student at your school.

It has always been my dream to become a professional dancer at Julliard's and now my dream has come true.

Once again, thank you for accepting me into Julliard's! It is a huge honor to be accepted.

From, Alice Hernandez."

*******************************

Okay, what do you guys think of the prologue? Please vote, and comment what you thought! Thank you guys! Bye! ~Sandy

Every Bad Boy Needs a Dancer Copyright © 2016 All Rights Are Reserved

DO NOT STEAL PLEASE!

//update 8:40//

Okay so guys this is something that popped into my mind just now. Be different from others, okay? Don't do something that you don't want to do. Bye!