[7]

Written by chlo_chlo_boo
Edited by @chlo_chlo_boo
Recap: Am I talking to myself? Oh, the things this girl does to me.
----
Alice's POV
"So, how was the talk?" I asked Tessa and fluttered my lashes.
"It was," she paused, "Interesting."
"Oh?" I pretended to stroke my imaginary beard, raising my brows, "How so?"
"I'd much rather not say," Tessa answered.
I stayed silent. What could they have possibly talked about up there that made Tessa not want to talk about it to me? I mean, I was the main subject, was I not? "Alice, Alice? Hello? Alice?"
My head snapped up. "I lost you there for a while," Tessa explained.
"Oh, sorry."
"It's fine. I was asking what you wanted for dinner. Pizza or takeout?"
"Well, I don't like takeout and I'm sick of pizza right now so none. How about we cook something instead?"
"Cook? Oh, we never cook around here." Tessa cracked a little smile.
"Then I'll cook." I offered.
"Okay."
"Hey Tessa, have you seen Alice?" A voice inquired.
Ajax. "She's right here dumba**." Tessa snorted.
"There you are, kitten. Looks like I found you just in time." Ajax made his way towards me and pulled me close to him.
His breath fanned down on my lips and his lips went straight to my ear. "Listen here, kitten. I am Ajax Winters, the most famous person around and I get what I want. And what I want is you so if I were you, I'd watch my back." He whispered.
"Ajax, what has gotten into you? I'm sorry Alice but he's not usually like this." Tessa scolded.
"It's okay, I guess." I whimpered when Ajax released his strong grip on my arm.
I was relieved in the fact that Tessa interrupted but it left me frustrated. The thought of being in bed with Ajax floated around in my mind. I could just picture everything I wanted with him. Ajax would be laying on his bed and I would be straddling him. Our lips molded together, tongues fighting. My hands unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his toned chest. I would pull away, only to pull him into a kiss again. But I knew nothing like this would happen because I would stay the farthest distance from Ajax tonight.
--
(A/N from Sandy: Guys, sorry for not updating but I've had practices, tests, homework, and all that good stuff. So since I was busy again today studying, I had Chloe write this chapter. I notice that its short but sorry. I didn't read it yet but I'm trusting her. But not too much. [She nearly burned my house when she tried to help me cook].
~Sandy)