[1]

<>A/n: Okay. I know you are going to hate me for rambling on again. I don't really have any reason to do it except that I wanted to tell you that Alice's outfit is up ▲▲there somewhere. That's it. Bye! Oh, and can you guys leave me some advice so that I can improve this book? Thank you!<>
Warning: Unedited

►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►►

Alice's P.O.V

"Mom, mom, mom! What else should I bring to school with me?" I scream, panicking.

"Alice sweetie, calm down. I know you're nervous but don't get all crazy over this. You already have what you need, anyway."

I narrow my eyes at her, resting my hands on my hips. "How am I supposed to not go crazy?"

"Just look on the bright side."

"The only thing that's on the bright side is that I got into Juilliard's."

"Sweetie, do you remember that one house we used to go to when you were little? The one with all the statues and stuff?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"You're going to be living there. But there is one catch. You'll be sharing the house with a few other people."

I sigh. "Mom, seriously? I have to share with people? They better girls. And do I have to pay the bills?"

"I don't know who it is, but hey. You're going to have a roof over your head and new friends! As for the bills, all of you guys will chip in to pay." my mom cheers, smiling brightly.

"Well, if you look at it that way... I guess its good. I won't have to spend that much money on bills, but I'll have to get a job."

"Sweetheart, this is life. And you've got a whole lot of your life left for you to live so make the most of it. Now, you go pack and  I'll drive you to the house." my mom grabs me by my wrist and drags me to my room, pushing me in.

"Okay mom. Thanks." I close the door and start rummaging through my closet, looking for decent clothing to wear.

After a few minutes, I finally come to a decision to wear a white button-up, skinny jeans, flats and a pink bow. I opened my door, hauling my one of my two suitcases out with me. "Someone, can I have a little help here?"

"I'll help!" my sister, Kat, offers.

Before I can even say a word, she's already taken ahold of my other suitcase, dragging it behind her as she walked towards the living room. I follow her lead and once we get to the living room, I drop my suitcase, opening the front door. My mom's already popped open the trunk of her car and is making her way towards my sister and me. "Here, let me take this. Kat, you take the other one." she picks the suitcase I was carrying up by the handle and starts walking back to the car, as does Kat.

I follow behind them but two arms are suddenly being encircled around my waist, pulling me into a warm embrace. It's my brother, Aj. He nuzzles his face into my hair and I feel a tear drop onto my skin. "Look at you. You're already 18. I remember when you and I were just kids, playing outside. God, I miss those days. Now, here you are getting ready to go to college. I love you, Alice. Don't forget that. Don't forget me. Don't forget any of us. Please, I love you so much." he sniffles, not letting go of me.

I pull away from his embrace and grab both of his hands, drawing soft circles on them. "Hey, don't worry. I won't forget anyone, okay? I love you too Aj. I'll miss you." I comfort, soothingly.

"I'll miss you too. Promise me you'll contact me every day, okay?"

"I promise Aj. I promise you. I have to go now Aj. Bye." I say softly.

"Bye, Alice. Bye." he whispers back, wiping his tears away with the sleeve of his arm.

I tear my gaze away from him as I start tearing up. "You ready to go Alice?" my mom asks.

"Yeah."

"Then get in the car."

I smile and make my way towards the car. I swing the door open and make myself comfortable inside. This is the last time I'll ever be riding this car again. I sigh as my mom ignites the engine and the car comes roaring to life. She pulls out of the driveway and I turn my head to look back at the house one last time. And there, out on the porch were my father, Aj, and my two sisters, Caitlyn and Kat. Aj's still crying and my father begins to tear up as they all wave goodbye. Soon, they fade out of my view and I turn back to face the front. I'll miss them. So much.

►►►►►Time skip because the whole ride would take multiple chapters to write.◄◄◄◄◄

I take a deep breath as I look at the house. We're here. We're finally at my new home. The house was probably built recently, judging from its modern looks. "Well? What are you waiting for? Come on." my mom nudges me towards the door.

I smile as she pops open the trunk, hauling out one of my suitcases and I do the same. "Let's go."

"Okay."

I follow behind my mom and nearly crash into her when she stops to knock on the door. The door suddenly swings open and standing there is girl about my age wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. "Hello! Are you the people who are going to be sharing the house with us?"

"Oh no. Not me. Just my daughter, Alice. She's going to Juilliard's and she needs a place to stay so my husband and I thought this would be the best place!"

When my mom points at me, I give a small wave to the girl. "Oh, well congratulations Alice! My name's Tessa. Come in, make yourself at home. I'll introduce you to everyone." Tessa smiles at me and grabs my hand, pulling me inside.

I turn back to my mom and she waves. "Bye, sweetie. I'll miss you. I love you. Stay safe and don't talk to strangers!"

"Mom, I won't. Trust me. I'll miss you too mom. Bye..." my voice trails off when tears threaten to spill out of my eyes.

My mom gives me one last wave before she climbs back into her car and drives away. "Jackson! We have a new friend! Get your arse down here and get her bags inside!" Tessa screamed.

"I'm coming. I'm coming!" a voice- Jackson- screamed back.

Suddenly, at the door was a tall boy with brown hair dragging my suitcases into the house. "That's Jackson, my brother. This is my cousin Cass," Tessa pauses to point a girl wearing a sweater and shorts," and her brother, Ajax is somewhere up in his room. Follow me. I'll show you to you're room."

Tessa leads me up the stairs and stops in front of the second door to the left. "This is your room."

I open the door and jump, startled by the person inside. "Ajax, get out of this room! This is Alice's room now!" Tessa shouted.

"Mmm. I don't want to Tessa. Besides, why can't Alice and I just share this room?" Ajax asked, faking innocence.

"Because there's only one bed in this room!"

"I wouldn't mind sharing a bed with Alice. She is fine." Ajax shoots a wink my way.

Tessa sighs. "Don't you want to share a bed with me, kitten?"