[9]

《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Recap: And, I'm talking to myself. Well, I'm an idiot.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
I broke out of my self created trance when I heard someone snapping their fingers. "Al? Al? Earth to Al? Are you there Al? I repeat, are you there?" Jackson shouted at the top of his lungs, imitating an astronaut.
"Would you stop calling me 'Al'?" I snapped.
"Woah, woah, woah. Calm down. What is it with you?" Jackson threw his hands up in a mocking defeat as I snorted.
When I don't reply, he scoffs, flips his little to nothing hair, and rests his hands on his hips. "Girl, I asked you a fuc***g question so you better hurry your lazy a** and answer it." he twirled around triumphantly and shook his hips in a sad attempt of sassiness.
"Yeah. I've got a suggestion for you. Why don't you hurry your stupid a** up and stop the eggs from burning?" I flick his forehead and Jackson bustles away, back into the kitchen.
I hear footsteps thud and turn to see Tessa with Ajax trailing behind her. As Tessa takes a seat on the couch, Ajax rushes to pull on his leather jacket quickly. "I'm going out. Bryan just called. Said he met a girl with an amazing set of tits at the club."
I shake my head in disgust and groan. "Does he talk like this all the time?" I mouth to Tessa.
She just simply nods and I start to cry inwardly. If I have to live with some dirty a** guy, I might as well just kill myself. Before any of us can reply, Ajax opens the door and walks out, slamming the door behind him. "And you've known him your whole life?" I asked Tessa.
"Yeah."
"How are you still alive?"
"You get used to it." Tessa shrugged.
"Yeah? Well, I won't ever get used to it. And I mean ever."
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Ajax's P.O.V
"Dude, you okay?"
"Yeah. I just zoned out a little."
"No kidding."
All of my thoughts had been drifting back to Alice. I've never wanted a girl this much and now that I do, I'm going to get her. But how? "I have a question." I stated simply.
"What is it?" Bryan asked.
"How do you make a girl jealous?"
"What do you mean?"
"How do you make a girl jealous?" I repeated.
"Dude, what's wrong with you?"
"Look, just give me an answer and I'll explain later." I sighed.
"Well, a few weeks ago my sister called my mum crying about her crush making out with some other girl. She was jealous as he**." Bryan said.
"Thanks. I've got an idea."
I rushed off before he could say anything else, trying to find a girl that was decent enough. As I scanned the room, my eyes settled on a brunette. She was sitting at the bar, talking to her friend. I could easily see that her breasts were hanging out of her tank top and her lace panties were showing underneath her skirt. As I approched her, her friend pointed at me, saying something before she giggled. The girl turned to look at me and smirked a cocky little smirk. Her friend stood up and left. "Well hello, handsome. What are you doing here?" the girl spoke as she gave me a quick wink.
I slid into the bar stool beside her and turned to face her. "I was just looking for some fun tonight and looks like I just found it."
I scooted closer to her, prompting her to flash a quirky half smile at me. "What can I get you?" I asked, leaning in to whisper in her ear.
"First give me your name."
"Ajax." I stated.
"Chloe. A shot of vodka."
I signaled the bartender and ordered two shots of vodka. "Your a girl that knows what she wants, hm?" I turned back to Chloe.
"Yup." she replied as the shots were placed in front of us.
"Thanks."
The bartender nodded. "So, what type of fun are you looking for?" Chloe grew curious.
"Something casual. No strings attached. Nothing." I replied nonchalantly.
"F*ck buddies?"
"Exactly." I nodded my head as if to say 'yes', "So are you up for it or do I have to find someone I else?"
I licked a stripe along the base of her neck and she giggled. "I'm always up for it."
"Good."
I drew back from Chloe's neck and smiled at her. Her lips curved into her usual smirk and she gasped when I placed a hand on her thigh.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Alice's P.O.V
"It' already 10. Is Ajax not back yet?"
"Well, knowing Ajax, he won't be back until like, 3 in the morning." Tessa explained.
"Well, I'm going to sleep." Jackson yawned and walked back upstairs to his room.
"Me too." Tessa followed behind Jackson leaving me alone.
I opened up a closet and located an extra blanket which I then grabbed. I snuggled into the couch and covered myself with the blanket. I turned on the television and changed the channel to 'Nickelodeon'. Suddenly, I heard the front door creak open and my head perked up. "Hello?"
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Helloooooooo. I managed to write a chapter in a day soooo... yeah. Anyway, drop some comments below of your relationship goals. Maybe add a little link to your couple goals picture and I maybe I'll use it as inspiration for a new book.. Thanks guys!!!!!
10 votes, 10 comments please?