[8]

Recap: But I knew nothing like this would happen because I would stay the farthest distance from Ajax tonight.
----
I sighed quietly, drowning myself in my desperation to get that close to Ajax. But if I had gotten that close I knew that Tessa would be sure to kill one of us. It's not my imagination, it's just a true fact. "Hey Al, are you just going to stand there or make dinner?"
Jackson.
"First of all, don't call me 'Al'. Second, instead of waiting around for me to make dinner, why don't you get off of your lazy a*s and make it yourself? Third, stop eavesdropping on my conversations." I sassed and watched as Jackson shuffled into the kitchen, following behind a few seconds after.
I observed carefully as Jackson grabbed a full 5 dozen egg carton out of the fridge, along with a bowl and whisk. Tapping the eggs on the kitchen counter carefully, he cracked them over the bowl, doing the same for the next 5 eggs. Once all of the eggs were cracked and the whisk was secured in his right hand, the bowl in the other, Jackson whisked away. "Fried eggs." I commented.
"What?" A look of confusion crossed Jackson's features.
"You're making fried eggs right?"
"Yeah." Jackson replied, nodding his head.
"Do you want me to start the rice?"
"Sure."
"Wait, if you guys never cook then why do you have a rice cooker?"
"Because, Al. I always eat rice for dinner, along with the takeout."
Oh.
"Okay."
Once I had located a cup, the rice bag and had the rice cooking bowl in my hand, I started to fill up the bowl with 5 cups of rice. After setting the cooker on 'cook', I began to tap on the counter lightly out of boredom. "What are you doing?" Jackson asked as he poured the egg yolk into a large frying pan.
"What does it look like?" I snorted.
"I don't know what! That's why I'm asking dumba*s!" he screamed.
"I'm tapping my fu**ing fingers on the counter dumba*s!" I cried back, raising my voice.
"Would you two shut up?" Ajax screamed from upstairs.
I ignored his voice and went back to tapping the counter. "Would you stop that? The sound is annoying and your nails are making scratches on my counter. Cut your dam* nails, girl." Jackson said calmly.
"Fine." I stopped.
"Thank you." he grumbled.
I snorted and walked out of the kitchen, my arms crossed. "What the heck were you guys screaming about in there?" Tessa asked, a smirk spread across her face.
"Apparently I was destroying his counters."
"He does that." Tessa replied.
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah."
"Well, my stay here is going to be long."
"Try living with him for all your life."
"I'm pretty sure I would have jumped off of a bridge by now."
"I know."
"So."
"Umm."
"Yeah.."
I scratch the back of my neck awkwardly as Tessa walks away. Well, this just got awkward.
Wait, did I make it awkward or did she make it awkward?
You made it awkward!
No, she made it awkward!
No, you did.
No, she did.
No-
And, I'm talking to myself. Well, I'm an idiot.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
Hey guysss! It's Sandy again! I've finally updated! Now, this chapter isn't that long or good but I wanted to make Jackson seem like an idiot. There's a surprise in the next chapter which will be updated in like 2 MONTHS or in a few days. I'm going on vacation. Also, while you're at it, would you guys check out my new book 'Evolution Premades'? And a huge shout out to little miss Payton_lanning for her amazing and hilarious comments on this chapter. Love ya!

5 votes, and 5 comments, please?