[2]

A/N: Again, her outfit is up there. Warning: Unedited
*******************
Recap: "Don't you want to share a bed with me, kitten?"
------------------------------
Alice's P.O.V

I roll my eyes. "No I don't. Why would I want to sleep with you? I retort in disgust.
Ajax shrugs. "Your loss."
"Whatever."
"Ajax, get out of here!" Tessa shouts.
I nearly forgot that she was even standing there. "Fine."
Ajax stands up and walks out of the door. "Sorry about him. He can be like that at times, just be careful around him." Tessa sighs, shaking her head.
"Trust me, after this, I don't think I will ever go near him!"
Tessa cracks a smile. "So this is your room. Bathroom's down the hall. If you need anything, tell me " she pauses,"Jackson! Where are the suitcases?"
"Right here!"
"Can you bring 'em up?"
"You bring them up!"
"I can't, I'm talking to Alice."
Fine, whatever." Jackson mumbles.
"That's my brother for ya. Lazy. Anyway, why don't you get changed into more comfortable clothes? You don't look so comfortable in this. And you don't have to wear shoes if you don't want to." Tessa suggests.
"Okay."
"The suitcases are here." Jackson pants.
"Thanks Jackson" I smile.
"No problem Alice." Jackson rubs his back.
"Come out when you're ready."
Tessa exited out of my room, shutting the door behind her. What should O wear? Hmmmm. I'll just wear the usual. Tank top, shorts, and a coverup. I strip down and start changing. Once, I finish changing, the door cracks open. Guess who it is? Ajax. "Ajax, what are you doing in here?"
"Tess said you were changing. Wanted to know if you're just as beautiful without clothes on. Guess I was late."
"No kidding."
"Mind taking your clothes off for me, kitten?" he licked his lips.
"Yes, I do mind."
"Please?"
"No!"
"I said please!"
"And I said no. Now get out you idiot!"
"Fine, fine, fine. Someone's got their panties in a twist today." Ajax mumbles before exiting my room.
I roll my eyes and walk out of the room. "Tessa, I'm done changing! Where are you?"
"I'm downstairs!"
"I'm coming then!"
No reply. I hop down the flight of stairs and land loudly on my feet. I see Jackson, Ajax, Tessa, and Cass all spread out on the couch. Jackson let's out quiet wolf-whistle and Ajax glares at him. "Back off Jackson! She's mine!" he shouted.
"No I'm not!"
"You're mine now kitten."
"Fine Mr. Possesive."
"Good."
Tessa clears her throat and all of our heads snap towards her. "Do you guys want to play a game or something?"
"Sure. What game?"
"What game do you want to play Alice?"
"I don't really care."
"Spin the bottle?" Jackson suggests.
"Boring." Cass flings her arms up in the air.
"Truth or dare?"
"Okay I guess." I shrug.
"I call going first!" Jackson shouts,"Tess, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Is it true that you have a crush on Bryan?"
"Wait, who's Bryan?" I interrupt.
"Bryan is Ajax's friend. you'll meet him later, trust me. And yes, I do have a crush on him."
Ajax's eyes grew wide when he heard Tessa's answer. "Okay. Alice, truth or dare?"
"Truth." I reply confidently.
"Darn. Um, have you ever sneaked someone into your house and gotten away with it?"
"Yes, yes I have." I answer, immediately remembering that one night I snuck a friend of mine in while I was grounded.
"You've been a bad girl Alice... You deserve a punishment, don't you think?" Ajax smirked.
"Shut up pervert! Cass, truth of dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to go to the neighbors and tell them that they're cows are eating our flowers."
"What?"
"You heard me Cass."
"Fine." Cass sighs and walks out of the house. I scramble over to the window and watch her talk to the neighbors. The elderly couple just gave her blank stares and shut the door in her face. I burst out laughing as Cass runs back into the house with an annoyed look on her face. "Satisfied?"
I laugh. "Ajax truth or dare?" Alice asks.
"Dare."
"Go to the kitchen, get the chili peppers out, and eat it. No water, no drinks."
Ajax narrows his eyes, but walks into the kitchen. A minute later, he comes back out with a red face and a fit of coughs. "Alice truth or dare?" he coughs out.
"Dare."
"I dare you to sleep with me in my bed tonight."
"No!" I scream.
"Kitten, it was a dare. You have to do it, otherwise you have to do a dare that's even worse."
"Fine."
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Okay, what did you guys think? Comment below any comments, advice, or suggestions please! Thank yew guys! Lots of love! xxSandy