[15.0]

Recap: Oh dear lord, help me.
---
What to do? What to do? Clearly, I need to kick my security up a notch because when the dumbest of the dumb can figure out my password, my phone is not secure. And by the dumbest of the dumb, I mean Ajax. I get lost in my thoughts a little as I think about what password I should change it to. Unfortunately, I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jackson's voice. "Hey Al. What did Ajax say?" He sneered.
Look at him, just mocking me with his- his hair and that doesn't even make sense coming from myself. "He said nothing. Now shut up." I snapped quickly.
"Jeez, who got your panties in a twist? Cool it little miss sassy pants." He taunted.
"Yeah, like I have to listen to you. Now shut up." I retorted.
I was frustrated with myself and for no absolute reason at all. "Well, you could at least try to be polite." Jackson grumbled lowly, voice slowing down as if I was a little child.
"Okay, I will. Watch me. Can you please be quiet? There. Better, Mr. Etiquette?" I squinted at him.
"Yes. Yes it is," he pauses, "A little bit."
"Better be." I mumbled angrily.
I'm sorry if I've gone back to being 'rude' but I just can't help it when I'm around Jackson. Besides, it's kind of fun to make people angry. I guess it's just kind of a habit now. And, I'm talking to myself. "What the heck are you talking about?" Tessa asked.
I had completely forgotten about her. Wait, did I just say all of that out loud? "I said that out loud, didn't I?"
She nodded.
"And you think I'm weird now don't you?"
"Well, you've always been weird." Jackson interrupts.
"Excuse me? You did not just say that." I snarled.
"Well, I did and I'm proud of it."
"Are you serious? All it takes is for Jackson to ask you what Ajax told you and you start lashing out on him?" Tessa growled.
"What am I supposed to do when I've already told him to not call me 'Al'? I thought you were my friend not my enemy."
"Me, your friend? I've only known you for one day and besides, Jackson's my brother. You're just some random girl who decides to waltz in and live with us because you need a place to stay while attending you little college. Why, I even bet you can't afford to help us pay the bills."
"What are you saying? You know nothing about me and who I am."
"I dk know one thing about you."
"Yeah? And what's that?"
"That your nothing but a stupid, low life, b**ch."
"Who are you calling a b**ch?" Ajax's voice suddenly thunders loudly.
°°°°°°°
Hello! And yes, this chapter's short but it's only half of the chapter. The other half will be up when it's done. Thank you guys!