[4]

Warning: Unedited
Written by me
^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^
Recap: His lips curved up into a smirk. "Awww. Kitty knows how to say please..." he drawls.
(⌒▽⌒)(☆^ー^☆)(*^▽^*)O(≧∇≦)O
"Shut up." I mumble.
"Maybe I don't want to."
"Then get out."
"But-"
"Out!"
Ajax makes a face at me before he walks out of the room. I can't help but stare at his beautiful back as he walks. Oh god. What is happening to me? One side of me is going 'I did not just think that', while the other side of me says 'Yes I did and I liked it'. Right on cue, my phone starts to vibrate, snapping from my unholy thoughts. The loud sound of my phone vibrating makes my ears tingle as I frantically tap the numbers one the screen trying to get past the password lock. 8403. Finally. One new message from anonymous. I open the message and start to read it.
From anonymous: Hi, kitten. Just wanted to make sure you're okay. If not, I know a way I can make both of us feel better. ( ˘ ³˘)❤~(^◇^)/

Ajax. I smirk as I add him into my contacts, labeling him as 'Perverted Idiot'.
To Perverted Idiot: I don't care if you have a way bc u are a perverted freak!
From Perverted Idiot: You don't even know who I am ;)
To Perverted Idiot: Your name is Ajax, dummy
From Perverted Idiot: How did you know?
To Perverted Idiot: You're the only person who would call me pet names like 'kitty' but I think you should know that I ain't your 'kitty', bish!
From Perverted Idiot: Woah. Don't go all bit*h* on me baby
To Perverted Idiot: I ain't your baby either! I ain't yours or nobody else's baby!
From Perverted Idiot: Oh, is that so? We'll see about that.... Anyway, kitten
To Perverted Idiot: My name is Alice or is that too hard for your tiny brain to process?
From Perverted Idiot: Oh I know you're name, I just don't like it. Bye princess. (*^3^)/~♡
I don't answer after that message, but throw my phone back into my bag instead. I storm out of my room and practically punch down Ajax's door. He's lying on his bed with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His head perks up to see who I am. "Oh hey sweetheart. What are you doing here? Did you come to your senses and decide to help rock me?"
I roll my eyes inwardly. God he's such an idiot. "Of course not! I will never ever sleep with you!" I scold.
"I will never ever sleep with you!" Ajax is holding up his phone, his voice recorder open.
"Oh we'll just see about that, baby." He smirks at me.
Part of me is telling me to slap that smirk off his face and the civilized part of me is saying that I should keep calm and walk out. I did both. I slap him hard enough to create a red print on his cheek and walk out, craning my head back just enough to catch his smirk dissolve. That's what you get.
----
I've finally updated! Yasss!