[13]

Recap: I was hungry but I wasn't about to admit it. Besides, the fridge was nearly empty yesterday.
---
"Alice.. Why didn't you prepare breakfast?" Jackson flipped his little to nothing hair as he walked down the stairs with a grand flourish as if he was a king.
Oh great. First thing Jackson does after he wakes up is complain about me. "Because, Sir Sass-A-Lots, there's nothing in the fridge." I squinted my eyes at him and waited for a response.
"You could've gone to the store and bought something." he sassed.
"Well for your information, Jackson, I woke up ten minutes ago. Do you expect me to actually be back from the store by now? And if I wasn't back from the store, we would still be having the same conversation anyway because you're just that dumb." I snorted and it was Jackson's turn to squint at me.
At this point, I had forgotten about Tessa and Ajax sitting right next to me but I had a good reason to. "What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Jackson seethed through his teeth.
"I said, you're dumb." I answered, even though I knew that he had heard me the first time I said it.
"Um no. Just no. If anyone here is dumb, it's you." Jackson pointed a finger at me and turned around, entering the kitchen.
Unfortunately I could still see him since the only thing separating the kitchen from the living room was the counter we were currently sitting on.
"Excuse me? You did not just say that." I retorted.
"I said it and I'm proud of it."
By this point, I'm beyond furious. And the fact that Ajax and Tesa weren't doing anything about our argument made it even worse. God, I would give anything to just make that boy disappear. Anything. "Would you two stop arguing for just one minute? Some people are trying to rest." Tessa shouted, standing suddenly.
"Oh, look Jackson. Someone is finally trying to stop us from arguing." I grumbled.
"It's not like it would actually work anyway. So you might as well give up Alice. There's no way you can win this fight. I'm the king of arguments and to think that you think you can beat me, disgusts me. Besides, if you're going to be living here for another few years, you want to be on my good side. Trust me." Jackson growled lowly, gripping the edges of the counter, as if he was restraining himself from throwing himself on me and beating me up.
"Why should I trust you? I don't even know you people that well. I don't know if I can even trust any of you. Especially Ajax." I decide to bring Ajax into the fight because I'm just like that.
"Are you kidding me? That's not what you were saying last night. You were giggling and being all cute when we cuddled together." Ajax shot back.
"Wait. You did not just say that, Ajax. You cuddled with him, Alice?" Tessa interuppted.
I nodded, head hung low. "I'm sorry." I whispered, more to myself than to Tessa.
"Why are you apologizing for something you enjoyed? I mean, you did enjoy cuddling with me, right?" Ajax glanced between Tessa and me.
"I was half asleep. How was I supposed to control myself? You were so soft and. And warm and," my voice trailed off when I realized that I was really saying this.
"I told you stay away from him Alice! But no, you just have to have it you're way. You just have to sleep with him!" Tessa exploded, breathing heavily.
"Besides, you were still half awake. That means that you could still control yourself but you didn't Alice. Stop keeping secrets. Just admit. You want Ajax." Jackson butts in.
"Aren't you supposed to be making breakfast?" Ajax cries out.
"Well, I'm sorry. But how am I supposed to make breakfast without any food?" Jackson retorts loudly.
"That's what I've been trying to tell you!" I groan.
"Well why didn't you make yourself useful and buy some food?"
"Me? Oh so now you're blaming it all on me. Why not blame Ajax or Tessa? They were up before me!" I screamed.
"Can you guys stop? And Alice, follow me. I want to talk to you for a minute." Ajax motioned for me to follow him.
---
Can you guys give me an opinion on the manip below? It's my first attempt at a decent edit so yeah..

---Can you guys give me an opinion on the manip below? It's my first attempt at a decent edit so yeah