[10]

Recap: Suddenly, I heard the front door creak open and my head perked up. "Hello?"
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
No answer. "Hello? Who's there?" I repeated, grabbing a nearby flower vase on the coffee table.
I hid behind a kitchen wall and prepped myself to hit the person on the head. Hearing the footsteps approach, I raised the vase over my head and dropped it on the intruder. Well, intruder, I guess. "Ow, ow, ow!" A voice shrieked.
"Ajax?" I whispered.
"Yeah, it's me. Who'd you think I was?" He said harshly.
"A burglar. Who's that?" I pointed a girl standing behind him.
Her arms were crossed and she looked frustrated. Hair disheveled, and the straps of her tank top were hanging loosely off of her shoulder. Her bra was showing and her skirt was scrunched up. "Chloe." Ajax replied simply, "I met her at the club. A real beauty, isn't she?"
"Yeah, I guess so." I shrugged.
"We'll be getting back to our activities." Chloe interuppted, grabbing Ajax by the forearm and dragging him back.
I watched as Ajax picked her up, holding her steadily by her skinny thighs, and pushed her up against the hallway wall. He leaned up to her and pressed their lips together, prompting me to turn away to block my view. Ew.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
I curled up in my new bed, tossing and turning uncomfortably. There were so many problems with the room. The bed was too creaky and every time I moved an inch, it creaked, along with the floor, not letting me get a wink of sleep. Of course there were other problems attached. Like how thin the walls were. You could hear every single little noise. Which meant that I could hear Ajax and Chloe's moans. Their bed was creaking as well, making wonder how Tessa and Jackson could sleep like this. But then again, they've lived with him for how many years? A lot. I grabbed a pillow and bent it so that it would cover both of my ears, like Squidward in the some of the SpongeBob episodes. Of course, it doesn't work. It never does, even in television. Oh well. I sighed as the screams and moans grew louder. Oh, how I would give up everything I have to get a good night's sleep. Well, almost everything I have. A knock on the door sounded. "Can we come in?" A voice whispered quietly.
"Yeah." I said, still half asleep.
The door opened, revealing both Tessa and Jackson. "Can you sleep?" Tessa asked.
I shook my head, indicating I couldn't. "We can't either. Do you want to do the honors of yelling at them to shut up or should we?"
"I'll do it." I offered.
"Alright." Jackson shrugged.
We all walked out of my room and we all loudly banged on Ajax's bedroom door. "Shut up you stupid as**s!"
"Why don't you shut up?"
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
And there you go. Anotha one. Anyway, drop some comments below of your relationship/couple goals. I'll use them for inspiration for my next story.
10 votes, 10 comments?