[3]

A/N:  Okay. Alice's outfit is in the previous chapter. You can go check this story out on quotev. Ummm and that's really it. Thanks guys!
Warning: Unedited
Warning: This chapter was written by @blahblahbored
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Recap: "I dare you to sleep with me in my bed tonight."
************************************
Everyone- except Ajax, who just so happens to be smirking to himself not knowing I can see him- stares at me in utter shock. "What?" I shrug my shoulders.
"You did not just agree to sleep in the same bed as Ajax. Let alone the samr room." Tessa says slowly, like she can't believe what's happening.
I nod my head hesitantly, "Can we just continue the game?"
"I don't feel like playing anymore. I want to sleep." Jackson moans.
Ajax smirks, wrapping his arms around my waist, and nestles his face into my neck. "You hear that, baby? We're going to sleep early." he says, his face full of joy.
I shake him off me, "No we are not sleeping early."
"Fine, have it your way." Ajax mumbled to himself.
I mentally high five myself in my head and walk over to Tessa, who's sitting next to Cass. "What did I tell you about avoiding him?" her voice was dangerously low.
"I didn't want to do a dare worse than that. Who knows what dare Ajax would give me?"
"What could be worse than sleeping in the same bed as him?"
"Having you know what with him?"
"You mean s**?" Cass states blandly.
"Don't say that word! It gives me the chills!"
"You do realize that you're going to do it in some point in your life?" Tessa asks matter of factly.
"Yeah but still."
"Uh huh. So what do you want to do?"
"What games do you have?"
"We have Apples to Apples. You want to play it?"
"That's the only thing to play. So yeah."
We get out the game and I shuffle the deck of green cards while Cass passes out five red cards to each of us. "Okay, so who wants to pick first?" Tessa asks
I reach my hand out and grab green card from the deck. "Nasty." I read out loud.
Cass snickers and hands me a card almost immediately, while Tessa shuffles through her cards. "Here." she sticks a card out.
I look at Cass's card. "Boyfriends."
Tessa's card. "Dead fish."
"I'm going to go with boyfriends. Just because boyfriends is the funniest way to say Netflix."
I hand the green card to Cass as Tessa makes a face. "Did you just call Val nasty?" she pouted.
"Who's Val?" I interrupt.
"He's Tessa's 'boyfriend' but I don't trust him."
"Uhhhhhh. Okay. Who's going next?"
"I'll go." Cass offers.
She slips a card from the deck into her hand. "Pretty."
Donuts! What? Don't judge people. I hand her my donut card just as Tessa gives her a card. "Donuts and Dolphins. Whoever did donuts wins."
Tessa pouts yet again as I smile triumphantly. "Donuts?"
"They are beau- ti- ful!" I shout at the top of my lungs for no reason whatsoever.
"You're an idiot, you know that?" Tessa jokes.
"Yes, yes I know I'm an idiot. I'm a perfect idiot!"
"You're crazy, girl!"
"I know, I get it from my brother."
"You have a brother?"
"Yeah, speaking of which I need to call him. I'll be back in a few minutes."
I rush up the stairs and pull my phone out of my bag. Two missed calls from Aj the Idiot. My brother. I press the call button and wait for him to pick up while the phone begins to dial. He picks up after the third ring. "Hello?"
"Hey, you idiot."
"Al! How's it going? Everything fine?"
I contemplate my choice of telling him about Ajax's dare. I won't, he's already worried enough. "Everything's fine. The people I share the house with are nice."
Well, everyone except Ajax. "Good, good. So, what are you doing?"

"I was playing Apples to Apples."

"Oh. Well, you get back to your game. Bye Al."

"Bye." I press the red end call button.

Two arms wrapped around me as the person took in my scent. "Who were you calling, kitty?"

Ajax. "My brother and can you quit it with your change of pet names? It's annoying me. Either call me by name or choose one pet name, please!"

His lips curved up into a smirk. "Awww. Kitty knows how to say please..." he drawls.