[12]

Recap: Kissing my forehead, his soft breaths lulled me back to sleep.

Ajax's P.O.V
I woke to the feeling of a stiff arm and in a rather awkward position. The bed shifted next to me and the most beautiful face I had ever seen greeted me. Alice. But knowing that I would never be able to wake up to her face again made me sigh quietly and gently kick the covers off of me, making sure not to disturb her slumber. Stroking the hair out of her face and tucking it behind her ear, I walked out of her room to ready myself. And so, another day begins.
-
Alice's P.O.V
Waking up, I stretched my arms and yawned loudly when I realized that Ajax wasn't next to me anymore. I guess he's already awake. I stood up slowly, trying not to knock the little table over. I opened the door and walked to the bathroom, rubbing my eyes. When I got into the bathroom, I realized that my toothbrush and tooth paste were lying out for me even though I hadn't unpacked yet. Jackson or Ajax must have done it for me.
-
After brushing my teeth, I jumped down the stairs, not bothering to comb my hair or do my bed. Instead, I plopped myself down on 'Jackson's counter', resisting the urge to start tapping on it just to annoy Jackson. Tessa and Ajax were already sitting but Jackson was nowhere to be seen. "Is Jackson not awake yet?" I asked.
Tessa shook her head and slumped back into her chair. "He never wakes up until noon. No matter how early he sleeps. That's why we never eat breakfast. Jackson's the only one who knows how to cook actual food." Ajax grumbled lowly.
"Do you guys not know how to cook?"
"Nope. Never learned and frankly, we aren't good cooks. Trust me. Ajax here tried to make dinner once and I think our food exploded or something. We spent the next two days scrubbing the mess out of the walls." Tessa pointed at Ajax, lips pressed into a straight line as she shivered at the memory.
"You guys are weird." I shook my head and rested my head on the counter.
I was hungry but I wasn't about to admit it. Besides, the fridge was nearly empty yesterday.
--
Quick update because I'm in the doctor's office and I wanted this out as soon as possible. Anyway, I'm thinking of making a new account. I'm keeping this account and making the new account. So yeah... Bye guys!