[5]

10 votes for my story, 'Cute Little Freshman' on Http-Lovely
Warning: Unedited
Written by me
^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^x^
Recap: I slap him hard enough to create a red print on his cheek and walk out, craning my head back just enough to catch his smirk dissolve. That's what you get.
(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)
"Ow!" I hear him screech and I smirk.
"Idiot." I mumble.
"I heard that!"
"Oh so you can actually hear."
"Is that supposed to be an insult?"
"What do you think?"
"Would you two just shut up?" Tessa screams from downstairs.
"Tell him to shut up!"
"Ajax shut up!"
"What-ever."
"Thank you" I murmur lowly.
I am so not in the mood for arguing today. "Sorry for all that noise Tess." I apologize as I make my descent downstairs.
"It's fine."
I plop down on the couch next to her and she turns to me. "Why the h€ll were you two yelling at each other anyway?"
"He was annoying me."
"Oh. If he annoys you, just call me up. I'll kick his ar$e for you."
"Thanks."
"No problem. That's what friends are for, right?"
"Yup."
"So, why did you agree to sleep with Ajax?"
"I don't know. I didn't really want to be dared anything worse than that. It was a horrible dare and I felt like I would be asking for trouble if I had said 'no'."
"True."
"I'm always right."
Tessa rolled her eyes at me and got up. "I'm going to go have a talk with Ajax. Just you wait."
----
Nuuuuuu.... Such a short chapter but its spring break and I have a doctor appointment. This chapter is terrible but right now, I'm getting ready for my check up so yeah... 10 votes on 'Cute Little Freshman' on Http-Lovely and another better and longer update will be on.