The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos. (FORTY TWO PART TWO)

Hey so, this is PART TWO of Forty-One. if you having read Forty one, I greatly suggest going back. Sorry for all the confusion, I feared it would become rated R, and turn the entire story rated R. But.. it hasn't turned rated R so it is now in this story group named The Boy next Door Owes Me Oreos Forty One Part One. (go figure :P) 
Anyway, now too many posts left of this story.

Also, if I get 150 votes and 65 comments I'll post before Friday! (and if not, I'll probably post like ..Sunday or Monday of next week (:
PLEASE ENJOY AND COMMENT.

BACK TO SYLVIA'S POINT OF VIEW!

I groaned at the bright light, and I tried squinting my eyes to lessen the pain but nothing seemed to be working. My head was still pounding, and my entire body was still screaming at me in pain. When my eyes finally adjusted to the bright light, I was startled awake.

Why was I in Chase's truck?

Where am I?

All around me was trees, and more trees. I sat up, and jerked my head down at my body.

I think the bigger question here is why am I only in Chase's jersey and my underwear?! To the left of me, Chase was still sound asleep, and instinctively I smacked his arm hard to wake him up. He jolted awake with a start, and stared at me wide eyed.

“It's morning?” He asked, swallowing hard, his voice sleepy.

“YEAH, it's morning. Can you please explain to me why I'm here?!” I demanded, glaring at him, and shivering at the morning air. Chase suddenly looked concerned.

“Are you cold? Do you need my sweatshirt?” He asked, but without having me answer he was already reaching in the backseat for his sweatshirt. I shoved him back, demanding that he looked at me.

“Chase, WHERE IS MY BRA?!” I screamed, but immediately my head screamed at me and I lowered my voice. “Where am I?”

Chase suddenly looked guilty. “Uh. Probably still on the beach at the river, were like three miles from that.” Chase answered, and my heart fell. “You drank a lot last night... and cried, and puked... and” He mumbled and I just looked at him with confusion. “You might have... come on to me a little?” Chase whispered and my face turned bright red quickly with my heart plummeting to the ground.

“What?” I breathed.

“Yeah. But nothing happened, I swear.” I continued to look at Chase, keeping eye contact with him until I was satisfied that he was telling the truth. “I didn't know you would act like that when you got drunk, or I swear I wouldn't have let you grab that bottle from me. You were so collected at first... what? You don't remember last night?”

“I remember getting in your truck with you, and going to McDonald's.” I explained and Chase made a face.

“Wow, you shouldn't drink anymore. After I dragged you from the beach, you puked ...a lot of McChicken, and cried. Cried more than you puked at least. I hope those mints helped.” Chase thought out loud, and as I tried to think back into last night I could remember running through the forest and being really hot... but not much else and when I tried to think harder my head started pounding. On a good note, I couldn't taste any puke.

“I'm sorry...” I trailed off not sure what I should say.

“Don't worry about it. I surprised myself with self control and niceness. When you see a puking girl, your first instinct is to hold her hair back.” He smiled and I groaned.

“Oh god I'm sorry.”

“Seriously, no worries. I think our biggest concern at the moment should be school.” My heart dropped at Chase's words. Who drinks on a Tuesday night!? We needed to be at school before 10:45 or we would be forced to miss practice, and then couldn't play in the next game. If Chase and I both didn't play... we would lose our chance entirely to go all the way to the championship.

“Oh crap.” I moaned. “What are we going to do?”

“Well, I don't know about you but my parents will be a work. We could swing by, get some clothing and just head to school. We only have a half an hour though.”

As we rushed home I filled Chase in on the fact my Mom doesn't work, so she will be home and I will be fighting with her while I get new clothing on and rush out so we can make it to school on time. We can't afford to miss school, and it isn't an option enough though I would really like to spend the entire day yelling at her for being an idiot.

He parked in my driveway, and we both went out separate ways. I was surprised to see my mother in a sleepy daze on the couch. She immediately jumped up and followed me up the stairs.

“Where were you last night?! Why aren't you at school?! What happened?!” She demanded, half heatedly from sleep deprivation, stomping behind me all the way to my bedroom.

“I'm headed to school now, I just need clothing.” I said emotionless.

“Oh no, we need to talk.”

“Oh no, we don't. Not now, I'm going to be late.”

“IT'S TEN FIFTEEN!” She screamed, “you're already late!” I swore under my breath, and started stripping making my Mom take a few steps back.

“Oh hey, I'm changing.” I said bluntly, grabbing a bra and throwing it over my head. It isn't like she has never seen it before, and I was beyond caring even a little. “And honestly Mom, I really don't want to have this conversation with you right now. Or ever...” I insisted, digging through my drawers for the first suitable thing to wear. My 'Phone Calls From Home' tank top would have to do. Before my Mom could utter a word, I was underwear less, and yanking a pair on. Even though she's seen it before doesn't mean I want to bare all.

The shorts I chose were knee length, but I could practically feel my Mother steaming with anger. “Just because my only daughter has turned into some hussy, doesn't mean she can strip in front of her own Mother, do you hear me!?” She demanded and I whipped my head around to glare at her.

“I'm a hussy?” I squealed. “How did last night go for you Mom? How well did you listen to him? Did you believe it when you insisted he loved you, and that whatever happened between him and his secretary was a complete accident and that he regretted every moment of it?” I questioned, and I could see the tears beginning to brim. “There all lies. I don't care how he said it, or how he looked you in the eyes when he tried to convince you he loves you still... IT WAS ALL LIES!” I screamed. “I walked in on him with another woman practically sitting on his lap half naked. You... I... We were the FURTHEST thing from his mind!” The fact I could have been screaming loud enough for the entire block to hear didn't phase me in the slightest. “I'm not a hussy... your husband is and you're just gullible.” I spat at her, before grabbing my book bag and soccer bag and running out my bedroom door down the stairs.

My Mom didn't chase after me this time... she didn't have to. I could hear her crying from the front door.

Chase started his truck when he saw me emerge from the front door and I ran to it, climbing in the passenger side and slamming his door hard. My body was visibly shaking and I didn't know what to do. So many emotions were coursing through my veins, and my head that I was literally shaking. Chase peeled out of my driveway, and sped down the lane we grew up on but he was staring at me with concern.

“How did it go?” He asked, but I could tell he heard every word I screamed at her... and with that realization I began to cry. I covered my mouth to conceal my sobs but it was useless. Chase looked dumb struck, unsure if he should pull over to console me or continue on to school because his soccer team depended on it.

“Just get to school, we have ten minutes.” I said, my voice uneven and he wavered. “I'm serious Chase. Get me to school.” I took deep even breaths, pleading silently to myself to stop crying. “Oh God..” I moaned. “I made her cry so hard. I was so mean to her.” I cried.

“She needed to hear that Sylvia. Everything you said to her...” Chase said, speeding to school. “Your Mom will forgive you because she loves you.”