The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(13)

I don't know why, but when my Mom asked me how my run went I didn't tell her about Abel *sorry, realized that I was spelling it wrong. Fail*. It wasn't because I was afraid she would tell me not to hang out with him because of what Chase's Mom said, I know she would have been proud of me. To not care what anyone thought. I just felt like I should keep this from her, so I just told her I burned off steam, and stuck my tongue out at her. She just smirked. 

"If I have to suffer through that cook out so do you." She insisted, and for the rest of the night we vegged on the couch with Oreos and chick flicks until it got late enough to sleep. 

The next morning my Mom wanted to go out shopping for more school clothing. She seemed more excited for the school year to begin than me. I could tell not seeing Dad was wearing on her though, but when I mentioned it she said it was just because everything was just getting started. She blamed the fact nothing was going right on his odd hours, and I knew she was right. When everything got settled he would be getting home at better hours, but until then we would be seeing very little of him.  

I wasn't exactly sure what I should buy though, in New Hampshire, new school clothing consisted of jeans, t-shirts and sweatshirts. Couple sweaters here and there. But here? I could probably wear a pair of shorts in December and been totally content with myself, but that's only because I was used to feet of snow at that time. The people who grew up here their whole life would look at me like I was insane. I would forever be a tourist.  

So I mainly bought shorts and tank tops. I knew this wouldn't be the last time I would be out shopping, even though at the moment I had no idea where I would be putting all this clothing. My dresser and closet were already jam packed with jeans.  

After lunch at Mcdonalds, we went back to the house. The girls from the soccer field that day, and the beach were all hanging in front of Chase's house. They all waved at me, with friendly faces and I returned them. It was weird though, I thought they would all hate me, but it didn't look like they were faking it. They all ran over, all wearing jean shorts and bikini tops.  

"Hey Silvia!" The girl I suddenly remembered as Taunya.  

"Hey guys," I smiled, did any of these girls know anything that happened last month? I doubted it, and was suddenly thankful that Chase didn't say anything, though I once about doubt that he didn't tell them the truth about his and Maddi's break up to save my reputation... 

"We were just about to go swimming." ..I think Jamie said. "You should come along. It will be a blast." All of them agreed, and it was hard to say no, though I didn't really want to go because I feared Chase would go, because they were friends with him-DUH-.. (AN- I didn't know how to word that, I know I'm pointing out the obvious. Don't hate.) 

"Guys..." I sighed, thinking of an excuse. 

"We aren't taking no for an answer. We need to give you the low down on the school before you enter it and everything. Besides it's such a nice day for a swim, we're going to a tussle- come on!" They whined the last part together and a sighed in defeat. 

"Fine." I smiled half heartedly, and they all fallowed me into the house. 

"nice place." and other things of compliments would be given as we traveled to my room. My Mom smiled politely, but didn't intrude any further than a slight nod like she knew how I was feeling. She would like me to do this though, that must was obvious. She didn't think it was healthy for me to sit in the house all day, 

The girls all hopped on to my bed, complimenting my color scheme and pointing out pictures of friends and I. I walked into my closet, and grabbed my one piece bathing suit, I changed in there too, but listened to their murmuring talk. They all seemed genuinely excited to be hanging out with me. I threw on Nike Shorts and a tank top after that and walked out. They looked at me like I was crazy. 

"Do you not own a two piece?" Taunya sighed, and I laughed. 

"No, I don't look good in them." I insisted, quickly packing a bag.  

"You look insanely amazing in them! We're going to have to go shopping with you! But until then, I wouldn't bother to pack a bag. To get in the water you have to jump." Taunya explained, so I put my tote bag down. 

"Alright then. I'm ready I guess." 

I drove with Taunya, Jamie, Emily and Morgan. Everyone else got rides too, but I felt extremely out of place. It didn't go without notice. Morgan grabbed my shoulder, she was sitting in the passenger next to Jamie who was driving.  

"Hey, before we jump in I'll run through names again- it looks like you're lost." She laughed and I laughed too, grateful.  

"Thank you!"  

When we got to the bridge, it wasn't really a usable bridge it was just two tracks, and looked like it was never finished.

sorry its soo short, my mom is going to be home soon, and if you didnt read my messages to all fans im grounded and everyone is sleeping with my mom on the way home and if she sees me on this she will be rip shit. more hopefully tomorrow, but i dont know what i can get out 

and sorry for not writing all weekend, Ariele came over. Busy!

comment and all that- i know its getting boring. im sorry!