The Boy Next Door Owes Me Oreos.(3)

3\20\10

(Warning- I don't do sports. I have NO IDEA how to play soccer... so if I don't write something right that is why.)

It was hard to run in my Pumas but I managed, as was really kicking ass. It was distracting to keep my hair out of my face, and out of other peoples but I still managed to make all of the 4 goals my team had. 

We had split ourselves off evenly, Chase was the captain of the other team, and Ryan the kid who always makes fun of Chase was my captain. I also had a guy named Nick on my team, with Chelsea and Tanya.  

Chase had one guy named Ricky, with three girls Morgan, Emily, and Jamie. I didn't know any of them, and couldn't put a name to a face I just knew the names. Helpful I know. 

When we paused to get water, water I didn't have. Ricky started complaining. "Alright Ryan- I'll trade you Morgan AND Jamie for Sylvia!" Ricky proposed, and Morgan and Jamie started yelling at him jokingly. I laughed. 

"Hell no! We don't need that dead weight!" Ryan joked, and the girls knew it. They were really good too. Everyone seemed to have a lot of talent.  

I just collapsed on the side line, huffing and puffing trying to catch my breath. The sun was up now and beating down on us making me sticky with sweat. It was hot, and the warmth felt like it was bring my face, I hoped the game would be over my noon because I wouldn't last in this hot weather.  

"You okay Sylvia?" Chase asked, coming over gulping his large water bottle. "How can you guys do this? Run when it's so... dry." I huffed, trying to get rid of the dizzy feeling I was getting. 

"Dry?" Morgan asked, coming over too.  

"Where you from?" Nick asked, everyone seemed really concerned. 

"I'm fine really guys- But I'm from New Hampshire, it usually this hot when its high noon on it's best days. Not 10:30." I said blinking away the spots. I was glad I was laying down because my head was swimming.  

"New Hampshire? I knew it! I knew you couldn't not of been around here. The accent gave you away." I think Jamie said. I think that was Jamie. 

"Accent?"  

"Yeah, you say Orange funny. Don't worry about it." Chase said, handing me his water that I gulped down happily. I was still breathing heavy.  

"if you think about it. You and Chase just indirectly kissed." Ryan said, laughing and Chase's discomfort. I barely paid attention to it as I emptied the bottle. 

"Shut up Ryan!" Chase mumbled.  

"It's really hot.." I said suddenly, how could I not realize it five minutes ago? "Anyone have sun block?" I asked, and immediately I had some. I lathered it on my legs without saying anything, and no one else talked awkwardly. The black shirt attracted so much heat what I wouldn't give to take it off but I would prefer to keep it on in front of the four boys who stared while I applied the sun block on all the uncovered skin.  

"maybe we should call it a game." Chase said, helping me up. I swayed a little. 

"What? Your losing Chase." I said, standing on my own. 

"Chase never cared if he won or lost." 

"Biggest concern is getting you home. Your face is white."  

"Bring me home so my Mom can freak and never let me out of the air conditioned house?!" 

"yeah Chase! C'mon. Let's.. go swimming or something?" Ryan offered, and Chse gave him a quick dirty look. 

"yeah!" Everyone quickly agreed. 

"Either way, I'd have to go home.." I said quietly. 

"Why?" Ryan demanded. 

"What am I supposed to swim in?" I asked, and immediately nick started laughing. 

"You guys now that 'She's Out of my League' movie, when they say to go swimming and she cant because she's not wearing undies. Maybe this is the same case!" All the boys excluding Chase hollered, rejoicing. Chase had a smug look on his face. 

"IM WEARING UNDIES!" I said quickly, my face turning red. I could feel it. 

"Really what kind?" Ricky asked, with a serious face and my eyes got wide. 

"Stop being perverted guys, your scaring her." Jamie (I still think is her) said, and smiled at me. I have an extra bathing suit in my car if you don't mind. I wore it like last Friday though and it's been sitting in my car.. So it's not clean." 

"I would prefer that over my undies.." I said, grateful, and started walking with her towards her car. 

"Oh! So it's THOSE kind of undies!" Ricky laughed.

its SO short i know.. im sorry but i just got a good idea for something else so i have to pause this.

i wish i would get more comments though. on other stories as well as this.

please and thank you

and trust me next post--it gets MUCH better >_> *MUAHAHAA*