Chapter 17

Andy's pov

"Hello?" I answered shocked. It was Raven, I haven't heard from her in over a year.

"Hey Andy." She slurred.

"Raven? What are you doing?" I asked, concerned.

"I'm at m-my apartment, what are youuuu doing?" She giggled, mimicking my tone.

"I'm at your house with Ashley. Are you drunk?"

"Just a teensy weensy little bi-" she started before an unfamiliar voice took over the phone.

"She is tooottttaaaalllyyy drunk! Oh I'm Zaniah her friend from chicag-" her friend was interrupted by raven.

"Shut upppp!" Raven yelled. I chuckled, I could picture her drunk pouty face that came with that tone in her voice.

"Sooo, Andyy..." Raven started again.

"Yes raven?"

"I miss you." She sniffled. I frowned, knowing she was crying.

"Then come home." I ordered.

"I-I can't. I want to. I miss you, I miss Peyton, I miss c.c, I miss Sammi, I miss everyone! Even Ashley!"

"Why can't you? Where are you Raven?"

"I just can't Andy. I feel bad but... I don't want you to text me anymore ok? And don't call me... I just can't do this. Hope everything with band goes well for you. I love you!" Then she hung up. I stood there silent. Slowly I leaned up against top he wall and slid down it letting my head rest against it and my legs stay close to my chest. A tear slid down my cheek. Why would she leave me like that? How could she say she loved me and missed me when she can't talk to me? Did I do something? What happened? I grabbed the pack of smokes from my pocket and ran outside in need of quick stress relief. My shaky thumb pressed down on the lighter and spun the wheel quickly. Normally that would've gained a flame. I tried and tried again but still nothing happened. I pulled my arm back and flung it forward, lunging the lighter into the darkness.

"Need a light?" Shae called, her lighter decorated with an orange flame. I nodded and let my cigarette kiss the flame. I inhaled deeply closing my eyes. Normally my stress would've run and hide from the tobacco and my worries would escape with my exhale. But nothing worked.

"What's on your mind?" She asked, blowing the gray smoke away from my face.

"Honestly?" I asked her. Most people, don't actually care when they ask. It's just being polite.

"Yes, Andy I care. Get used to it." She joked. I rolled my eyes.

"Raven. She- uh- she called me. Told me she missed me, and everyone. And then told me not to call or anything. Then she said she loved me, then she hung up." Even saying the words hurt.

"That's drunk ass raven for ya. She has mixed emotions when she drinks. It'll be ok." She lied, giving me a hug before stepping back inside. I don't care if she turns into a fucking psychopath when she drinks, I just want her back.

Ravens pov:

*the next morning....er, afternoon.*

Fuckkkkk. My head felt like I got hit by a semi truck... More than once. Memories of most of what happened last night flooded my head. What have I done?

[A/N: I know it's a little short and late but I will be updating a lot this week! Love you guys, thanks for the feedback!]

Another authors note: I would like the feedback to keep coming please, maybe three comments before I post the next chapter? I might give in and post anyway, i don't know....

AUTHORS NOTE: still waiting for those three comments! C'mon I want to update :D