Chapter three

Andy's pov

When we got on the bus I looked curiously at the Starbucks cup in my hand. I didn't order anything.... I went to take a drink and felt a hard tapon the lid of the cup. What the.... I pulled the top off and looked inside. Whipped cream. But there was something else. Something red. I plucked it out of the cup. It was covered in whipped cream so I did what any responsible adult would do... And rubbed it all over jinxx's face. He looked at me in pure disgust.

" what was that?" he asked cautiously.

"calm down its whipped cream, on a.... Unicorn?"

in my hand was the red unicorn I had picked up while we were at Starbucks, with something scribbled on it. A number. I fished my phone out of my pocket and punched in the numbers.

"ooooh," sang Ashley "hot chicks number! Gimme gimme!" he yelled reaching for the unicorn.

I pulled my hand back just in time and bit Ashley's hand as it crossed my face.

"owwww!" he yelled "why did you BITE me?!?!" he asked looking tenderly at his hand.

"why was your hand in my face?" I justified. I looked at his hand as the tiny pinpricks of blood seeped out and a smile crossed my face.

"I just wanted hot chicks number" Ashley pouted.

"you can't even remember her name" I pointed out

"can too!" Ashley replied

"prove it" I argued

"Ramen" he stated calmly

"ramen? Really? Like, ramen noodles? Nice save bro" wow.

"well... I don't know... I'm not good with names." Ashley said sheepishly.

"but ramen-" I started

"shut up!" shouted jinxx

"he started it." Ashley blamed, pointing to me.

"did not!" I shouted

"don't care! Just please shut up!" Sammi doll said from the back room door.

"ooooh you guys disturbed the love birds!" c.c sang but not moving quick enough to miss the smack of sammi's hand on his head. He rubbed it looking at the shut door, hurt. I looked down at my phone and saved the number under raven. Weird, I'm falling for her and I don't even know her last name. Wait wuh- falling for her? Andy come on! I shook my head as I mentally face palmed myself. Not possible... I have only met her once. And I'm probably not going to see her again. I felt a pain in my chest when I had realized the reality. I won't see her again. I'm always on tour or at the studio recording more songs. This band is my life. I don't have time to see her again. I set "welcome to the jungle" by Guns-n-Roses as her ringtone and looked up. Only then had I realized that one, Ashley had been staring at my phone for god knows how long and two, we hadn't left the mall parking lot yet.

"Andy," John started

"whats up?"

"our bus is uh, broken down and we aren't going anywhere for at least another week or two because we need to get parts ordered and shipped and then we need mechanics and it will probably spend another two weeks in the shop," John explained. But all I really heard was 'a month with raven'. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart raced.

"great!" I shouted, standing up with a huge grin on my face

"great?? Andy if you wanted a break from tour all you had to do was say so-" John had a worried look cross his face. Most of the time John was a great tour manager but I really didn't want to explain why I was so happy in front of the guys and Sammi and Ella, Jake's new girlfriend.

"lover boy didn't want to leave Raven" Jinxx called out. I felt my face start to blush and looked down, fixing my hair. Ashley stood up.

"that's what her name was!" ash shouted excitedly.

"yay! Maybe we CAN keep her! I like coffee girl. She's nice. See jake? I knew it was a possiblity! Don't underestimate the power of the mighty C.C!" C.C. Yelled. Jake shook his head. Just then I saw Sammi and Ella peek heir head out of the back room.

"who's raven?" they asked simultaneously.

"oh god! Why don't we just tell the world? I have a 'crush' on Raven. The girl who works at Starbucks who gave C.C. Decaf because He wouldn't stop complaining about how he wanted coffee. She gave me her number on a small plastic devil unicorn and Ashley wants it but he can't remember a girls name no matter how much he liked her because there are too many chicks on the purdy girl list. Yes I actually like someone who i believe is a good person. Hard to believe? Oh and let's not forget the fact that I though I wasn't going to see her again. Forgive me if I'm a little excited that we can stay in the same place as raven for longer that a 30 minute coffee break!" I took a deep breath and brushed past John as I walked outside the bus only to find raven standing dumbfounded 5 steps away from our bus carrying a guitar pick and a drum stick.

A/n: so.... What do you think? I hope this chapter was ok. I think I portrayed andy a little mean at the end but he was agitated so... Yea. Lemme know what you think. I will be writing a lot more so If you wanti will they to incorporate an idea of yours into the story if you leave me a comment. By the way black veil brides day is June 17 so I might do something special in my story that day... Idk. Well love you all... Except for you.. Not you, the one next to you... :P