Chapter 12

*6 months later*

I woke to the smell of.....burning pancakes? Don't judge me I'm secretly a fat kid so I have a keen sense of smell. I got up quickly and ran down the stairs. I saw Ronnie at the stove.

"what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was trying to burn down your house secretly disguising it as a pancake accident, why'd you ruin my plan?!?" Ronnie answered with a smirk.

"would you rather.... Go to IHOP?"

Ronnie's eyes lit up "ok!!!"

"can Shea and Ashley come?"

"it's up to you."

I took that as a yes and quickly moved to the basement door before Ronnie changed his mind.

"ash! Shea! Wake up!" I hollered down the dark staircase, receiving groans in response.

"we are going to IHOP you-" I started.

"coming!" they shouted before I could finish. I went back into the kitchen and cleaned up Ronnie's pancake disaster and went upstairs to dress. It'd been 6 months since Ronnie asked me to be his girl ad there had been, of course, no regrets. As I walked downstairs ash and Shea came into view.

"IHOP!!!" they said in sync, running to the car. I looked over at Ronnie. He just shrugged his shoulders and mimicked the insane couple. I couldn't help but join in and raced Ronnie to the car. We soon pulled up to the glorious international house of pancakes, sat down and ordered. Ashley and Shea disappeared to the gigantic gum ball machine.

"let's go down, go down to the morgue, yeah, let's go down, go downnnnn." I picked up Shea's phone and answered it without glancing at the caller id.

"hello?"

"ra- raven? Hey its Andy, is shea or Ashley there?"

"no theyre at the gum ball machine, can I take a message?"

"I was wondering if they would like to join us for a double date, you and Ronnie are welcome to come."

"lemme ask..." I pulled the phone away from my mouth.

"Ronnie? You wanna go on a triple date? Andy you and ash?" please say no, I thought

"sure." ughhhh.

"hey Andy?" I said back into the phone "we'd love to, could you text the details to Ronnie, I have a terrible memory."

"I remember, yeah I'll text him in a minute." I heard a sad smile in his voice.

"ok, later"

"bye raven" I hung up. Ash and Shea came around the corner with their hands full of bubble gum. Looked like at least 20 pieces.

"oh my god!" Ronnie and I laughed. The waitress soon appeared with our food. Of course, being our childish selfs, we blew the paper off the straws. I aimed for Shea, but I missed and hit the old guy behind her. All the sudden a plate slid off the table. Crash! A waitress moved swiftly over to our table.

"excuse me but we've had many complaints about this table and we are going to have to ask you to pay and leave." she said with a snobby tone. Ronnie slapped a 20 dollar bill on the table a walked out the door. I gave the waitress a dirty look and followed behind. All of us piled into the car and headed home. I wasn't in the mood to be escorted out of another restaurant. Once we got home, Ronnie and I went upstairs. I turned on teen titans and fell asleep as Ronnie played with my hair.

A/n I k ow I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry that its such a short chapter but I will hurry and update soon :) love you guys!