Chapter 4

Ravens pov

As I neared the bus I heard yelling. Wonder if I'm interrupting anything... I have butterflies covering every inch of my stomach. I wonder if Andy had found the unicorn yet, although he probably doesn't want it. Why would he? He is way out of my league but hey, at least I gave it a shot.

"oh god! Why don't we just tell the world? I have a 'crush' on Raven. The girl who works at Starbucks who gave C.C. Decaf because He wouldn't stop complaining about how he wanted coffee. She gave me her number on a small plastic devil unicorn and Ashley wants it but he can't remember a girls name no matter how much he liked her because there are too many chicks on the purdy girl list. Yes I actually like someone who i believe is a good person. Hard to believe? Oh and let's not forget the fact that I though I wasn't going to see her again. Forgive me if I'm a little excited that we can stay in the same place as raven for longer that a 30 minute coffee break!" Andy interrupted my train of thought.

I wonder what- wait, RAVEN?!? Did he just ay he had a crush on me? Maybe he was being sarcastic... I took a deep breath to try to get rid of my nerves, it didn't work. I was a good five steps away when a swift movement caught my attention. He door had burst open and Andy was standing right in front of me. I felt my face start to turn red but immediately calmed myself down. I didn't want him to know that I heard him. That would probably make things awkward... Don't want to test that theory though.

" you guys left these on the floor.... I didn't think you would still be here" I said calmly, hopefully I'm pulling this whole I didnt hear anything off.

"well uh, our, uh bus broke down, how long were you waiting here?"

Crap.

" I ran over here. Why?" that's a pathetic excuse. I need to work on this.

" didn't want to be rude. We are um, going to be here a while if you want to hang out sometime, maybe, or not, if your busy or something, ya know."

Man, He was really nervous or really bad at asking people out. Either one I didn't care. I was just happy. I mean, he wasn't being sarcastic about me. I wonder what we will be doing. What should I wear. Hopefully my car is fixed by then. Andy coughed and I snapped out of my daze.

"oh- uh- yea totally. Are you asking me out on a date?" wait, no, raven come on! Something just happens when I'm around Andy that makes me, different. And wild. I liked it. He giggled.

"yes I am." he shined when he said that. Almost like a twinkle in his eye.

"then yes. That would be nice" I smiled.

"what time would be good for you?" Andy asked me with slight hesitation

"surprise me" I said giving him the guitar pick and drum sticks. Without another word I turned and walked back to starbucks. There was many people in line so I ran behind the counter, taking orders fast.

By the time I had gotten home it was around 9. I went upstairs and saw Peyton sitting on my bed.

"hey girl hey!" she sang

"um hello....what are you doing?"

"I was looking for the laptop. Then I gave up. Then you came home." she answered

"it's in the basement..." she quickly sat up and ran downstairs. I changed into my hello kitty shorts and a cami and chased after her.

"PEYTON! I NEED YOU TO DRIVE ME TO THE SHOP!" I shouted. I heard quick footsteps and the jingle of car keys.

"let's go." she said without questioning.

Once we were in the car she turned to me.

"what shop did you want to go to? Abercrombie? Hollister? Hot topic?"