Love Isn't Always Fair

"Raven! Wake up!" I jolted Out of bed and hit the ground.i rubbed my eyes as I stood to my feet. Great, I get to go to work today! I'm sorry but Starbucks can only be so exciting. I hope they go out of business soon. Other than the occasional hot guy, there is NOTHING interesting! Yanking open the door I was greeted by my sister ,who was two days older than me, Peyton. We were completely different from each other, but hey, opposites attract right? I have black hair, she is bleached blonde.She is practically a Barbie, yet, my nicknames range from dream killer to black heart. We have two things in common, our last name, Mackenzie. And our music taste. Rock-n-roll all the way baybee!!!! "hey babe! You want me to drive you to work? I'm going to the mall anyway?" she asked. I nodded, I was more the silent type in the mornings. "Great! We are leaving in half an hour!" wait what?!?! Half an hour?!?! Is she kidding?!?! She turned and ran downstairs. I grabbed my black torn skinnies and my Mötley Crüe tee. I ran to the bathroom. MAKE-UP TIME! I dragged my silver sparkly eyeshadow and my black eyeliner across my eye. I felt the need to be crazy today so I grabbed my grease, by war paint beauty, and drew a stipe under each eye. I grabbed my white converse on the way downstairs. "God Raven! Hurry up!! All American rejects signing in 3 and a half hours and there is already a line! Let's GO!" she shouted shutting the door behind her. I felt a bit of jealousy rise t the surface. Maybe they can service without me for on day at Starbucks....no.... If I ever want to go to a concert again I need to keep my job.

--------------------- 15 min later----------------------

Peyton dropped me off at Starbucks without stopping completely as she sped off to hot topic. "gee thanks," I muttered walking to the door. It was locked. Ugh I'm early, I already don't wanna be here and now I get to be here longer! Awesome! I said to myself sarcastically as I grabbed the keys. When I entered the room I got out my iPod and put on some nirvana while I put my apron on. It was painted with the words Mötley Crüe next to my name with a raven(black bird) flying next to my name. Only a song later I heard a deep voice. "There is NO way I'm getting C.C coffee!!"

A/n: I wonder who the owner of the deep voice is...... :P sorry it's such a short chapter, it's just a starter.. Leave a comment bout my story cause I would love your opinion or some advice. Love you all! Song of the day: welcome to the black parade by my chemical romance