Chapter 6

Andy's pov

When I woke up the sunshine poured into my room. I looked around in a daze. I couldn't find raven. Maybe she left. Wait no... She couldn't have gotten very far anyway. I saw the bathroom door closed and made my way to it. I knocked timidly and the door flew open. Raven was standing there trying to adjust her rib brace with one hand and holding her shirt up with the other. She turned to face me and put her shirt down.

"need help?" I asked her. She shook her head violently.

"I need to do it... What if I'm by myself and it needs to be tightened... Then I'm screwed."

"what if I never leave you?" I asked her, seductively. She giggled and wrapped her arms around me.

"promise?" she whispered into my ear.

"of course." I answered her. My hug was limp, because I didn't want to hurt her. I would never want to hurt her. She pulled away slowly letting me re-adjust her brace.

"Andy?" she asked quietly

"yes?"

"what happened at the concert?" she asked sounding scared. I moved next to her, comforting her.

*. *. *

After I had explained that when I was done with the meet and greet I went to the guys asking where raven was, they had no idea and jake and Jinxx went to check the bus. C.C. and Ashley came with me to look around the venue. When we had heard a scream, I found raven getting hit. I dragged the guy off of raven and the guys checked on raven, finding raven unconscious. When alex had finally run off, hitting me a few times, I ran to raven and waited until raven came back to consciousness, raven looked worried.

"what's wrong?" I asked

"nothing babe, don't worry I'm ok, cause of you" raven looked up at me and smiled, giving me a passionate kiss. Our lips moved together to an unknown rhythm. All the sudden the phone gave a loud 'RING RING RING'. Raven and I jumped, looked at each other and giggled. I answered the phone.

"hello?"

"mr. Biersack?"

"yes ma'am"

"you have a couple visitors by the names of Jinxx, Ashley, Jake, Cristian, Sammi, and Ella here to see you, would you like me to let them up to your room?"

"yes, thank you, oh tell them that they are only allowed as long as they don't fuck up my room." I heard the receptionist repeat what I had said, uncomfortably and then a chorus of laughter.

"no promises!" I heard Ashley yell. I shook my head and hung up the phone.

"what was that?" raven said giggling

"a surprise" I said simply. Raven pouted playfully. There was pounding at the door. Raven looked at me with questioning eyes as she got up and opened the door. Ash ran inside and dropped his guitar and started jumping from one bed to the other. I got up and tied my jacket around my neck, getting back onto the bed and yelling "I'm batman!!!" and joined ash in jumping from one bed to the other. Soon Raven also had a jacket around her neck sitting on the floor, because of her ankle, singing the batman theme song. Ella and Sammi just sat there shaking there heads and taking pictures. C.C. poured water all over us to get us to chill out.

"guys.....guys......guys......GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!" raven shouted

"what?" Ashley asked pouting

"we need a theme song.... Like batman" she replied with a smile

"true shit bro" Ashley said looking at me

"ooooh oooooh ooooh!" raven said, "what about 'welcome to the jungle'" Ashley elbowed me and started laughing.