Chapter two

"aww pretty please? I'm barely awake!" shouted the guy next to him. The tall, cute guy in leather and full body paint, like the rest but different, knocked on the door. I skipped... Yes skipped... To the door like a complete idiot, and quickly turned the loc and sliding the door smoothly open. "Sorry, I guess I lost track of time, we're open" I mumbled gesturing inside. The one with the clown makeup entered the room with the rest following behind. The tall one pointed to everyone, saying names... "That's C.C.," he said pointing to the one at the counter, "that's Jinxx," pointing to a guy with clown makeup, "next to him is Jake, standing next to me is Ashley. And I'm Andy." I waved "Hi! I'm Raven..." I said moving swiftly to the counter, "How can I help you, uh, C.C" he looked around at the other guys for approval, like a five year old wanting ice cream from his parents. Andy shook his head violently, "No! I have to take of you all day!" he shouted, masking a laugh with a pretend pout. I headed to the coffee maker and poured decaf into a cup labeled '2 shots expresso' and quietly handed it to C.C. putting my index finger over my lips I mumbled, "our little secret". He had wide eyes and a huge grin. I giggled to myself as Andy locked his eyes on me n a death glare. C.C. ran to Jinxx, "I like her.... Can we keep her? Please???" I looked up to see C.C. giving Jinxx the puppy dog face. Andy moved closer to me, " I can't believe you gave him coffee..." he whispered shaking his head and handing me a 5 dollar bill. I shook my head. "On the house... I forgot to unlock the doors earlier" I said sliding it back to him. He laughed and put it in the tip jar. "you can't just keep a person C.C." jake was trying to explain. it wouldnt work. I went to the door and twisted the sign to open. When I turned around Andy was twirling a red mini unicorn figurine, made of plastic, in his hand. It had devil horns and a devil tail on it. I grabbed it from his hands and put it back. He turned to his friends and walked to them talking in semi-hushed tones. A couple with two kids walked through the door and made their way to the counter, the two kids not failing to stare at Andy,Ashley,Jake,Jinxx, and C.C... Of course C.C. stared back. "Hello and welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?" while they mumbled their orders I drew my number on the unicorn and placed it in a cup of whipped cream, the biggest cup we had. I wrote 'ENJOY' on the cup and set it to the side and went to the machines to give the couple what they ordered. Finally they left. I looked over at C.C. And saw his eyes watering. He fist pumped "I won the staring contest!!!!!!!" he yelled. I laughed. Jinxx stood up "Time to go guys" this is my chance... "ooh Andy! Here! " I said giving him the cup. He looked at me confused as he headed out the door "have a nice day!" they all shouted leaving Andy alone with me in the store. "goodbye raven. Have a great day!" he said heading after the guys......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n sooooo what do ya think? Tell me! Song of the day: Fallin' Apart by: the All-American rejacts