Chapter 10

"hey sexy lady" I heard from behind me.

"hello ashley..."

"let's go, come on!" he shouted, running for the door. I just shook my head and picked up my crutches. He slowly walked back inside, pointing towards my crutches.

"my bad" he mumbled

Just then he picked me up bridal style and ran to two the car, again. He sat me down and got my stuff, soon sitting down beside me.

"why do you do it?" my stomach sank.

"do what?" I played innocent.

"dammit! Don't play dumb with me raven!" Ashley shouted clenching his fists.

"I don't want to have this conversation" I told him calmly.

"neither do I, but I won't sit back and act like it doesn't happen!!" he took a deep breathe, "why do you cut?" he rephrased

"I don't..... I WONT have this conversation with you!" I yelled tearing up

The ride to my house was silent. I could tell Ashley was upset but so was I. After what seemed like forever, we arrived at my house.

"am I not good enough? To be told the truth?!?" Ashley asked breaking the silence.

"no" I told him, "you're too good."

I slammed the door and went to the back to get my things and made my way inside.

"peyton?!?" I shouted.

"up here! Can you help me? I have a fashion emergency!"

I laughed and walked upstairs. Peyton was sitting on the floor, staring in a mirror, wearing jammies, playing with her hair.

"what's up?" I asked

"fix me!" she yelled

"how do you want your hair?"

" teased, of course!"

As I teased her hair, I told her EVERYTHING. Including what happened at the park, besides the phone call Ronnie got from Ash.

"so you told Ronnie everything?" she asked.

I nodded, " I didn't even realize it, he was just so easy to talk to."

"do you like him?" she sang.

"well.... I don't...... Yes." I replied

"yay!" she yelled, clapping her hands like a giddy two year old.

" I have decided that I'm not going to let Andy ruin my life." I hold her.

She reached for a high five.

"so where are you going?" I asked her.

"on a date." she answered

"oooooh!" I sang, wiggling my eyebrows. She shook her head and laughed.

"I can stay home.... If you want...." she offered.

"NO!!" I shouted, picking myself up and walking to my room.

*30 minutes later*

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I opened my eyes. Grabbing my phone, I answered it.

"hello?"

"hey, raven, it's Ronnie."

"oh hey what's up?"

" I was thinking that we could hang out tonight...?"

" you just can't get enough of me can you?" I asked flirtatiously.

"I just.... Uh...." he started

"I'm kidding! I'd love to hang out with you!" I told him with a giggle.

"ok, great"

"see you in a few!" I hung up.

Crap. I've been sleeping. There's no way I look even slightly attractive. Changing my outfit and fixing my makeup and hair made me look a bit better.

"raven?" I heard Ronnie call.

"come in!!!" I shouted.

The door opened and I saw Ronnie standing in the doorway.

"hey hun" I said

"hey, so, what do you want to do tonight?" Ronnie asked.

*four hours later*

"I dare you to-" I started

'Knock! Knock!'

"I'll get it." I sat up and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw a very familiar face.

Shea Clark. My best friend.

"SURPRISE!!!" she shouted.

"oh my god!!!" I was shocked, last I heard Shea was with her older brother in Europe. She swallowed me in a hug.

"um, Shea?"

"yes?"

"do you remember when we went to vans warped tour? And we met Falling in Reverse?"

"of course!" she smiled, rethinking that day.

"well, uh, I want you to meet a very good friend of mine. His name is Ronnie."

She smiled. "like Ronnie Rad-" she started. But then, Ronnie appeared from behind my bedroom door.

"Hi, I'm Ronnie." he greeted.

"Ron... Ronnie.... Radke?" she stuttered.

"Yes ma'am."

"I know it's you... It's just hard to comprehend." she was still in shock.

Ronnie laughed. Tonight was gonna be good. My best friend and my boyfri- wait what?!?