Chapter One

{Caleb}

"You out of fucking time.." I hissed, taking a drag of the hookah; letting the smoke Invade the air. To my right of me was; Mijo and Tyga. But in front of me sat a man, pleading for his shitty life. "If you don’t have my load OR my money, that’s yah life bruh." Standing up, My hand rest on the small hand handle hanging off my waist line.

"WAIT WAIT, I can make a deal!" He beseeched, dropping to his knees and clutching onto my leg for dear life, No pun intended.

"Keep going.." I sat back down, while arrangements were being made.

{Dahlia}

Being that it’s summer Vacation, I actually want to go home for vacation But relying on my brother to come pick me up from school, it seems like I won’t be going home for a while.

"Dre..Pick up yo damn phone! You got me waiting at this bus stop for you, You better be dead or dying got me out here like this..BYE." sliding to end, I turned my phone off and slipped it back into my Short’s pocket; Sitting there for twenty more minutes, I patiently waited until  I saw a black Mercedes pull up to the curb that the bus stop sat on..Finally Dre; Instead of my short, 22 year old brother getting out, I saw One man, wearing a beanie; He had to be under 6’0 Foot, the other Had pretty hazel eyes, I couldn’t help but stare.

"W-Who A-Are y’all?" I manged to get out, slowly backing up.

"Don’t run." The short one began walking towards, I saw Pretty eyes started walking behind me from the corner of my eye; I kept walking backwards, I bumped into pretty eyes, Wrapping his hand around me, Gently he smothered my nose and mouth in some sort of gas, instantly causing me to grow weary.

{Mijo}

This girl got mixed up in the wrong thing..It really saddened me that her life after this would be hell because of another man’s wrong doing; But aye, Don’t fuck with Caleb’s cash, and maybe he might let you live.

{Tyga}

The ride back To Cash’s place wasn’t so much of hassle, the hassle was trying to keep this bitch sleep the whole ride. Every time she would wake up, she would start screaming,  I wanted to take the end of my gun and beat her with it, shit at least that would keep her silent for a long ass time.

{Caleb}

Sitting in the basement, I could see Tyga walking down the stairs dog tired, But that’s not what I cared about at the moment.

"You walking down here like a nigga ain’t send yo ass on an errand; Where the fuck my broad at?" getting off the couch, I waited for his ass to start singing

"Man, calm your happy ass DOWN." Plopping himself on the couch, he reached over the table for the remote. "Mijo bringing her down, you know I don’t got that upper body strength, Her heavy ass still knocked out."

"Shit, you right. Weakling" I laughed, pushing the back of his head, watching his body topple forward.

"Cash.." I heard Mijo call out, walking down the remaining steps; He walked her over to the couch, after pushing Ty out the way, he laid her down softly, making sure to pull her hair back in a ponytail. This nigga was a BITCH, Always so fucking nice and pleasant, I don’t know why his ass decided to dip into the dealing business, It just wasn’t for him.

"You a pussy for that." Ty laughed, rolling over on the floor.

"HOW? Cause I want her to be comfortable? You not shit nigga." Mijo stared at a laughing Ty with a deathly glare.

"Dumb and fucking dumber get the hell out, Y’all Both got shit to run." Pushing them upstairs and out the door, I came back to see "her" awake.

{Dahlia}

I woke in an unfamiliar place…I began to panic, Making sure I was in once piece, I stood to my wobbly legs..

"And where the fuck you think you going?" His voice boomed with bass, Growing scared, I fell back on the couch as he made his way towards me.

"You are MINE Now." He Spat, hoovering over me..I saw him grab his gun that sat on the coffee table, and put It’s cold tip against my nipple, circling it.

"W-Who are you?" I cried, flinching.

"Take this off.." He ordered