Chapter Thirteen {Part one}

[A/N: this chapter is short D; I will explain why, but you SHOULD ready this chapter.The plot truly starts here, and from here on out will be fucked up, and even MORE fucked up. ***THERE ARE MISTAKES, THIS IS UNEDITED AND IS THE FIRST OF TWO PARTS TO THIS CHAPTER.***

{Dahlia}

Rounds two.

Rounds three.

Round four.

I honestly lost count right after. Even the thought of the pleasure I experienced last night caused my core to over heat and my legs to tremble with excitement. Rolling over on the rumbled bed, my eyes glanced at the red numbers on the clock's screen.

'9:51'

Running my finger through the matted mess that laid wildly against my skull, I sat up in an bewildered fashion. Cash, to my right was posted with a blunt between the same lips that were buried between my legs last night. The smoke invaded the atmosphere as he pushed the thick, foggy gas into the air with delight.

"Why'd you let me sleep all day?"

My voice was horse, and groggy.

A smirk crept onto his face as he noticed my burned out voice.

"Too much screaming will do that to you." Tapping the ashes off the blunt, he held it between his pointer finger and his thumb. "I thought you would need your rest."

Squinting, I didn't make an effort to understand what he was speaking about.

"Whatchu mean Cash?"

His lips went into a hard line before answering me.

"There's a new club opening across town, Midnite. I'm dropping you off tonight at 11:30, and I'll be back to pick you up at 6 AM. Make me my money like you was 'pose to."

Anxiety set in. My thought begin to move faster, my head started to spin and my already dry throat closed with every word he spoke.

"You're ac-You're actually gonna go make me sell my body, on the streets?!" A crack signaled in my voice as I tried to hold it together.

"Yeah, everything you did to me last night showed me you're ready, I'm not bout sit here and get fucking

Emotional with you, make me MY MONEY LIKE YOU WERE 'POSE TO DO FROM THE JUMP."

Tears welded in my eyes while cash stood up, walking into his closet he picked out a simple shirt that read "KIVG" in gold letters.

Holding it no more, the tears ran down my cheeks freely as I cupped my hot red face. He didn't give a fuck. The way he stood in my face, pulling down the shirt, showed he didn't care about my tears, or how bad I was hurting. He only, truly ever cared about his money.

"Stop crying.." He mumbled, standing straight. This did not stop or delay my tears which by now was coming full force. "STOP THAT CRYING SHIT NOW." His voice held dominance as he punched the pillow inches away from my head.

Before leaving, he explained my having to be ready before 11. The burning tears sting against my cheeks as I saw my reflection in the bathroom mirror. To my side were lotions, body washes, and perfumes; laying close was a tight bodycon dress that was nothing but lacy material. I was astonished at the fact that he assumed I was going to wear this.

[ANOTHER A/N: I know y'all annoyed, but two updates in one day! Y'all hype or nah? Lmfao I updated Signed, the big girl and I will try to update On The Run sometime in the week, I ain't do it tonight cause alot of ppl ain't really even fucking with it, and it's late here (Same reason why this chapter ain't really long) and it also is school night, so I tried my best. I like this chapter, it's a "filler" but everything after this will be juicy, well MORE juicy rather! I love y'all and keep fucking with ya girl. ~AnonymouslyAfi xx]

✨KEEP IN TOUCH✨

t u m b l r - Tradegirlafi.tumblr.com

t w i t t e r - @TradeGirlAfi

i n s t a g r a m - @Tradegirlafi

v i n e - @ACIDAFI

k i k - l0veAR {with an zero}