Chapter Three {unedited}

{Caleb}

I watched Dahlia skirm around, in my red interior, 2014 infinity, I laughed. It humored how frightened she was.
“How old are you?” Keeping my eyes on the road, I heard her shift her body weight. 
“Why?” She shot back with speed.I laughed, then shook my head. We gon’ have to do something qabout that mouth.

“Cause you so small, you look 12.”

“Maybe I am.” 

“Shit, that’s okay…as long as you make me money.” She rolled her eyes, and leaned her head against the window.
Sitting under the red light, I noticed a black SUV, following every turn I made. Going out on a limb, I wanted to confirm my suspicions, so I made a random right and so did the SUV. 
For five minutes, I went in circles causing Dahlia to grow irritated.
“Didn’t we just pass that building? Twice?” 
“Didn’t I tell you to shut the hell up, and enjoy the ride..” Turning away, I heard her ass mumble things under her breathe. Finally, the car broke away from behind my car, and made its way into a U-Turn, fading away. Without hesitation, I drove to Mijo’s.
“Damn, what took you so long?” Putting the blunt to his mouth, mijo looked at a Mentally and physically drained Dahlia, and me; who ain’t worried about a damn thing.
“Thought something was up, that’s all.” 
“Do you need anything? Food, water?” M, asked A in fear dahlia; who was scared in a corner, in the wall.
“Nah she good, Where Misha?” 
“Right here.” Mijo’s girl, Misha appeared Prada bag in hand, other hand on her hip staring me down, with a glare. Misha was a loving girl, but not always. She got this game by the balls, and was made for it. She met Mijo doing a job, and she was down ass chick for him ever since.

{Dahlia}
A female, with a short black bob approached me, sympathy laced her eyes.
“She looks scared.” 
“Get her Game ready, Mimi.” Cash puffed out smoke, his eyes not even leaving the TV in front of him.
“Let’s go.” The random women, pulled my arm, taking me outside.
“My name is Misha, my boyfriend is Mijo…dude with the real pretty eyes, and the guy who took you and now owns you is Caleb, call him cash.” Walking to her fire red, mustang she gave me a light smile, as we got in and drove off to the nearest mall.
After 20 minutes of a killing silence, I asked “how’d you meet Mijo? He is a real sweet guy.” 
“I was on a job, he saved my ass, we fell in love, that’s it.” I nodded, a simply stared at the window.
“I’m sorry cash got you in this fucked deal,” for a brief second her eyes teared from the road, and looked deeply into mine. “But the faster you get his money, the quicker you’ll be free.” 
Shaking my head Yes, I agreed with her statement.
“I mean, as long as your cuddy is right, Niggas will be willing to pay an arm and a leg to get some, so you’re good.” 
“How do you even know if your shit is right?” I inquired, and she shared with me a bewildered glance. 
“Wait, I really hope you not saying what I think you are.” She chuckled lightly as we pulled into the mall’s parking-lot.
“Yeah, I am actually.”