Chapter Four

{Misha “Mimi” Collins}

"Dammit, C! You finna go out there a sell a virgin! She a damn virgin! That’s fucked up, she ain’t even get to have her first, her real first!" I cursed Cash out, as Dahlia tried on Lingerie, and close-fitting outfits on. 

“Mimi, fuck you saying yo?” I could hear the sizzle of him putting out his blunt.

“It don’t matter what I’m saying, we’ll be back at the house in a Minute then she can tell you.” Pressing end, I shoved my iPhone 5s in my pocket, I turned around only to be greeted by Dahlia, clothes stuffed neatly in her hand. “See anything you like?” I flashed her a bit of smile, and watched her nod her head, yes. 

I knew there was something “innocent” about her, I mean besides her mouth, which was something dangerous and fast, she was oblivious to what was about to happen to her. She was about to go out in the world, the game rather eyes closed to give up her Pussy every night to strange men.

{Caleb//later on that night}

"So you gon tell him? Or nawl?" Misha leaned against the wall, waiting for me to speak.

“You can tell me when we get back to the house, let’s go.” Grabbing her arm, and bags we walked to the car. With quickness, she pulled her arm away from me, and got into the car.

“Do you really wanna hear what I am about to tell you? Will it make a difference?” 

“Prolly not.” My eyes attached on the road ahead.

“I am a 19 year old virgin, A rare treat in this day and age.”

{Dahlia} 

Looking over at me once, he broke out in laugher; tears streaming down his face, as he clutched onto the steering wheel, and I sat their highly annoyed. 

“What the hell is to funny? I can’t be a virgin?” He pulled to the house and jumped out, yet again grabbing me and the bags, once in the house still in his hold, he took me upstairs and into a cream room.

“This the guest room, you gon be sleepin’ here if you not on the streets.” 

I looked at him, my eyes wondering. Stepping forward, his lips to mine, and his hands roamed my body. In seconds, his body was on top of mine, as we laid on the bed. 

“What are you doing…stop..” His fingers played with the button my jeans, searching for an entrance into my underwear. “Please..” I pleaded.

“Shut that shit up.” The cold tip of his finger grazed my clit, sending shock waves down my spine, instantly causing my pleading to subside. After a few minutes, his body stiffened and rose. 

“Shit..”

{Caleb}

She was too interested by what my fingers were doing, like she never had it happened to her. 

“You are a virgin..” I whispered.

“I told you.” Her voice cracked, she coughed fixing it.

“I’m not gon’ let a random ass dude be your first.” She looked at me, her face read ‘perplexed’.