Chapter Nine

{Dahlia}

Getting up, I had a crook in my neck. I made my way towards the bathroom, and did my thang. Brush my teeth, showered, and slipped outta the shirt and shorts, into a tank and some sweats. Instantly the smell of eggs, and bacon hit my nose, sending my stomach into an attack of growls. I wanted to go down there, but I didn't know if Cash was still pissed off about last night? Fuck all this punk bitch shit, if he was made he was gon' have to be mad with me in the damn room. Going down the stairs, I saw the staircase wall had pictures plastered up and down it. Some of Cash as 'Baby Caleb' or some with Him and his niggas coolin' at the club, and One picture was of an older lady, still beautiful, resembling cash alot.

"Good morning," I said in a hushed voice, as I saw cash make his plate. Plied high, he had grits, eggs, bacon, sausage, scrape, and pancakes. "I didn't know you cook."

"There's alot you don't know," He ate at the bar. "Like how you ain't know, if you leave without telling me that Was gon' make me pissed, fuck mad."

"Why was you so mad?" I instantly realized my mistake, I covered my mouth, looking down.

"Because..Like I said you're mine, my responsibility, you should eat now.." I grabbed a plate from the cabinet with quick fingers. Food? Don't need to tell me twice.  I sat across from him at the breakfast bar, and ate fast, like my food was runnin' off my plate.

"Imma need you to slow the fuck down." Cash laughed, since I've been here this is my first time hearing him laugh. A real, authentic laugh, not no fake shit, and I couldn't help but smile. I knew it was always a happy, and nice Cash behind the Hard, cold, stern cash, I guess this is why I never told myself I hated him, this makes me naive.

"I guess I'm hungry," I wiped my mouth, self conciously. He simply nodded, going back to his food. "Was I good at sex?" not the type of question for breakfast conversation, but it sorta just came out.

He looked at me a blinked twice, not sure if he should answer the question; I wated, growing eager just his facial expression.

"If yo dick game was bomb, I would tell you!" I laughed, watching Cash put his hand over his heart, faking hurt, he said,

"So my dick game wasn't good?"

"You ain't no how to work it.." I got up, putting my plate and his in the sink, and sitting back down, watching Cash laugh, no sound coming out his mouth, just laughing, like what I said was THAT funny.

"But I recall you, yelling like HELL on this gat." I blushed bright scarlet, and he continued. "like YHASSS CASH! LAY THAT DICK ON ME! YHASS! FUCKKKK ME ZADDY!" My lips formed an O, and I couldn't believe him!

"Now wait a mintue, YOU was the one screaming DAMN BAYBAY, THIS PUSSY SO WET, SO TIGHT! Blah, blah, blah."

Cash's light, freckled skin, turned red within an instant.

"I wasn't lying, yo shit was tight." After sharing a few more laughs, we settled down, and I asked him.

"How many females have you ever slept with total?" He made a deep thinking face, Like I asked him the hardest question in the world. "It's not rocket science Cash."

"Alittle over..Two hundred, and twenty females...Some random, some not.." glancing over at him, I looked at him like he had ten heads.

"You serious?" He nodded, and I just sat there. I couldn't even fathom sleeping with that many niggas, but I guess I could reconsidered that. We sat there, chillin', talking like he wasn't a bad guy, or like he wasn't tryna make me sell my body for money, we talked like human being, nothing more or less. 

{Cash}

Her hair was wrapped up in a topnot, bun or whatever the females call it now-a-days, her sweats hung off her hips just, enough and the tigh, cropped shirt showed her flat, and fit belly off perfectly, she was beatiful, and conversation with her was just as perfect. I hate dumb females, That's one thing I can't fucks with. I let you suck my dick, that's about it. I will never wife up a dumb bitch who can barely hold a conversation, but It was different with dahlia.

"Her name is Joyce.." Dahlia, asked me what mama's name was. "Yeah, that's her on the wall...I seen you looking at the picuture before..'

"It's crazy how much you look like her.." She whispered in atunishment. We did share a couple features, Lightskinned, same facial features, mainly everything. "What about your dad?"

"My who?" I asked back with quickness, I guess she understood that I wasn't tryna answer, because she simply nodded, and said "Oh"

"But  I ain't never really know the nigga...I met him once, that's it. What about you?"

"I ain't really know his ass, I just had my moms, and my sorry ass brother," She rolled her eyes, and I understood why; if it wasn't for his ass, she wouldn't be here right now. but then again, I'm sending out a slick shoutotu to his owning me money ass. 

I nodded, but before I could say anything my phone rang.

'Ty dollas' it read.

"Wassup dawg?" I asked, I watched dahlia play with her fingers. "Word...I-I'm on my way."

{Dahlia}

Cash flashed me the biggest smile I've ever seen, looking like a mothafucking Cheshire cat, and what not.

"What?" I spat, wanting to know the 'good news'

"They found the nigga."

"What nigga?"  I asked him, forgetting what just happened yesterday.

:Cash shot me an annoyed look.