Chapter Twelve {part two}

{Dahlia}

With quickness, Cash somehow found his way towards me. His husky, but slim body hovered over my small physique. My legs betrayed me as they opened, granting him entrance. One hand at my waist line, the other tangled, and trapped in my hair.

Opening my mouth to speak, I was completely shut down; his lips laid softly on top of mine, our tongue wrestled in a sweet, passionate fight for dominance. Forcing his tongue down my throat, our tongues continued the battle, each minute getting steamer. Sweetly but savagely fucking my willing mouth, Cash's finger tips danced with delight, performing a rather deep circular tissue massage into my thick fat skin that laid over my pretty folds. As his fingers played with my moist pussy, I pulled away unintentionally trying to trap the sexually sound that was soon going to fly out. I could tell his inner ego was grinning ear to ear at my reaction.

"God..." I mumbled out through clenched teeth, I watched my chest raise up and down. Extracting his hand from between my thighs, he stood to his feet dropped his lightly shaded sweat pants, I moved my hands to my jaw, pushing my mouth close. Every time I see his dick, it amazes me.

"I'm gon' beat it upppp..." Cash sang out as if I didn't hear him. Step by step, he reached into the night stand pulling out a magnum, sliding down his swollen shaft, he was back where he started. Levitating over my trembling body.

"Okay, forreal Cash go slo--" propping my legs on his shoulder, he took a deep lung, filling me with him; the all white sheets were gripped between my scarlet knuckles, my eyes shut hearing his grunt fill the room, it took me a little to get used to his filling size.

"I thought you could..fuck, I thought you could handle it.."

{Cash}

Snaking my index finger under her chin before demanding her attention, her once glued eyes shot open, Taking her bottom lip in between mine as I sucked it teasingly. Popping it back in place and pressing my lips softly against the base of her neck. My heated palm laid over my hand which clutched the white sheet, Grazing my lips against her hot stained red cheeks as I took her ear lobe into my mouth.

"Next time you won't run right?" I whispered lustfully with every pump in her sweet, pink heated core.

A smirk danced lightly across her face while she stared into my brown orbs.

"I'll try not to run..as fast." Bucking her hips against my member, I leaned a small amount of weight against her as she fulfilled my sexual desires...

- A/N:

I know y'all mad..y'all gotta be, I haven't updated in like two months lmfao but I'm back, I'm taking this story off of hold. I just been busy with school work, and my home life, but this story finally hit 10K, and I decided to update, and I will continue to update..I have a new story on the way called "Signed, The Big Girl." I think y'all will like it alot, thanks to my supporters for being just that, supporters. I will make it my personal business to update every chance I get.

S/O to UBH {unfriendly black hotties} for gassing me to post this chapter, and I see a collaboration soon..SORRY FOR THIS SHORT UPDATE..updated off my phone! Love y'all.

~ AnonymouslyAfi