Chapter Ten

{Cash}

"So, you thought you could steal from me, and get away from it?" The cold tip of my gun leaned against this nigga head. He better be talking some shit I wanna hear, or his ass might end up at the bottom of some river, No fucks given on my part.

"I-I-I" He started out, Fear laced his voice, and caused be to grow irritated.

"Nigga what? Say what you gotta say before I blow yo shit out, cause you wasn't s-s-stuttering when you was STEALING my fucking rocks."  He gulped big, and opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. I cocked my gun, signaling I was tired of his shit, Fuck getting my rocks back or my money, I needed to set an example, You steal from the hands who fed you, you get killed boy. I am cash, do not fuck with my cash, and there is no question to it. I put the cool chrome, to his dome and waited for him to began speaking again, Instead he simply said "Forgive for my sins", and closed his eyes. I took it as he was finished, and put my finger on the trigger. It's been itching, and I'm about to scratch it. My gun bucked as the bullet crashed into his skull, sending his head jerking backwards.

"Get the cleaning team on it." I spoke to ty, and simply walked away, taking off my gloves As I did so. Most people feel bad when they kill a person, or wonder how the family of the decease will feel, dealing with the death of a family member, but I don't give a fuck to be real with you. You should've raised a better son or daughter, when you take what's not yours there are replications.

"Yeah?" I voiced into the Iphone, As I closed the car door, starting up my 2014 Audi A6; when you a king pin, you can afford this shit.

"Maria say she miss you." Brittany, my down low thottie muttered into the phone, and attitude laced her voice, the same attitude that got her ass pregnant to began with. I don't know why, but I love a female that holds her self down to a certain point. We was fucking around, but then she got pregant and it fucked with our vibe, She wanted a nigga to give up the game, and marry her ass, which was not about to happen. Cut my cash flow, and get tied down? Nah, You can miss me with all of that. She gave birth October 9th, 2011, making our babygirl Three. My momma don't even know I got this girl got a baby for me; for many reason, the biggest one being that she is a..Hoe, no doubt. I got love for ol girl, but she ain't the cleanest, when it comes to sexual partners, but she holds down my daughter, so that's really all I am worried about.

"Well, should I roll through?" I sat under, awaiting her answer, her ass better hurry the fuck up, I ain't trying to ride all the way back home, then find out she wanted me to come over.

"It's time for yo--Yeah Cash, Y-you gotta go!"  It sounded like she was having a conversation with someone else in the background, instead of me, then instantly I heard, "Okay baby..see you later.."

"I really hope you don't got no nigga, under the same roof as my daughter, I really hope." Already on my way home, I did an illegal U-TURN, hearing hella Car horns as I did so, not giving a fuck I went past the speed limit.

"Cash, what the hell? I ain't allowed to have a boyfriend? shit, what you gon' kill my man? He nowhere near Mari!" I felt like she was rolling her eyes over the phone, most likely I was right too.

"You right, and check yo tone of voice, I'm on my way." I slide to end, and threw my phone on the dashboard, enjoying the rest of the ride. From going from the city, to deep into the hood; you could tell the difference. Parking across the street from B's house, I jumped out not forgetting to lock my doors. Brittany's house stood out like a sore thumb from the rest of the houses, It looked clean? No paper on the side walk? It was just something different about it.

"FUCK YOU KNOCKIN' ON THE DOOR LIKE THAT?" I laughed at her. She got to worked up ova simple shit.

"Ard, you right my bad. Where my child at?"

"More like MINE, but she in the living room." Moving to the side, she let me through and instantly my daughter filled my arms.

"I missed you daddy!" Her soft voice filled my ears As I picked her up, and squeezed her. I sat down on the couch, sit her on my lap, as her mom joined next to us.

"Whats up lil mama? How's school?"  She made a thinking face, and then said;
"GOOD! This boy next to me wrote me a note--" Jumping up, she ran to her book bag, coming back with a white crumbled note. It read

"Hallo i tink yur pretty - Allen"

If she was 16, grown up more, and this was an around the way nigga, I would've been upset; but since she only a child it was coo', but all I know is this young cat better not touch my kid.

"Isn't it cute?" Brittany interjected, and I just nodded my head, wanting to dismiss the subject at hand.

"Baby, go play with your toys So I can talk to daddy really fast." Brit flashed her a quick smile, and Mari pecked my cheek, and hopped off my lap.

"How are you?"  I looked at her like she got ten heads, Even though she was a rider for me, and took my bullshit while dealing with my child, we had that 'Don't ask me about my personal life relationship''

"You ain't hear?" She blinked twice, and waited for a response, I didn't answer and I guess she figured that I wanted her to finish her statement at hand. "Moijo got shot..lastnight..." The words hit me like a bag filled with bricks, causing to sit back.

Why the hell Ty ain't say shit to me this morning? Why Ain't no one fucking text me? Misha? They got my day one...

Without saying good bye to Mari (Not wanting to upset her), or Brittany, I jumped in my audi and...

(A/N: I be hitting yall with some bullshit! lmfao, but yeah shit finna get real ya heard, Imma update Ghetto tomorrow, it took me forever to write this, COMMENT, FAN, VOTE, GIVE FEEDBACK, WRITE ON MY BOARD, IDK Gimme the love tho!)