Chapter Six

{Dahlia}

I moved the white sheets over my face, and a sigh graced my lips, which had been flashing a wide grin, but suddenly I was greeted with my bra, straight to my face.
"What the hell?" I pulled my self up, and used my elbows to prop myself up.
"Get out." I saw Cash at his desk, shirtless. He was studying a paper in his hands.
"Excuse me? You fuck and ditch?" I laughed bitterly, as I stood to my shaky legs, remembering last night in small parts.
"I'm glad you grasp the concept." He said quickly, coldness dripped of his voice, causing me to suck my teeth.
"You can't be forreal, I just handed you my virginity, the least you can do is give me a dry good morning, not fucking kick me out, I'm not a hoe you met last night remember? You kidnapped me, took my virginity and is about to use me as an Indentured servant, so please don't fuck me over anymore than you have too." Picking up my shorts from last night, I heard Cash start laughing. Seeing red, I stormed out his master bedroom, I moved fast towards my "bedroom" and slammed the door.
"You don't pay for not a damn thing! SO DON'T SLAM SHIT!" I heard Cash bark, seriousness hugged his tone of voice. Rolling my eyes at his statement, I noticed the pile of clothes, laid on the bed. A pretty hustle shirt, high waisted shorts and some bright pink Gucci shoes, matching the P.H shirt to a T; to the side was a Bra and panty set from Victoria's Secret, but on top of it stood a note.

"I thought you would need some clothes, and under shit. After all I ripped em' all off last night ;) you go to work tonight so get that pussy wet, and make my pockets laced.
~ big pimpin', cash"
I rolled my eyes at his arrogance about his sex game, and looked at the clothes. This would do, until 'work'.
Opening doors in the guest room, I noticed it hid a small full bathroom. Walking in, I stripped of any remaining clothes I had on, and jumped in eagerly.
"Yes.." I moaned out with pleasure, as I turned the hot water knob and the steaming water, hit my skin instantly. For a few minutes, I stood there just taking it all in. My achy joints and back took relief, then I squirted the Cream and Shea butter body wash in the wash rag, and scrubbed my body virtuously.
After a series of lathering and rinsing, I got and wrapped my little physique in a towel.
I wiped the clouded mirror of steam, and stared at myself.
My eyes looked restless, my eyebrows have grown wildly due to the simply fact of me not getting them done anymore, bags have formed under my eyes, signaling my lack of sleep.
I need to sleep, I barely got sleep last night with cash dirty ass. No doubt, he rocked my world, but his stamina is through the roof. Me being a virgin I couldn't even stand straight after I came the first time, imagine going three, four, five times with his ass.
"Yo, hurry the hell up." Cash banged on the door.
"What the hell for?" I snapped with attitude, not noticing my voice. With quick hands, cash opened the wash room door, and pinned me against the sink and him.
"When I tell you do so something you do it. If I ask you to jump, you ask me how high, you heard?" I shook my fast, and tears welded up in my eyes. "Watch that lip, when you speak to me. Get dressed now."
Letting me go, he looked me over and walked out.
I ran my hands over my lower back, and felt a bruise rising.
"Why?" I muttered, wiping my stilled tears and got dressed.

"Ready." I said simply, walking down stairs where Cash sat on the couch, the phone attached to his ear.
"Alright look partna, I'ma fuck with your phone later." He hung up the phone, and said "I'm about to take you to ya Mimi's house."
"What about work?" I said using finger quotes on work.
"Youno learn do you?" A smirk danced on his smug face.
I backed up scared of his next move.
"Sorry." Hummed out of my nearly closed lips.
"Don't act scary now, let's go." Without doing much, he pulled up his pants and walked out the front door.

{Cash}

My hands gripped the steering wheel, and my eyes were planted on the road.
I was thinking about what happened back in the house. I didn't mean to rough Dahlia up, but her ass don't fucking learn, and those lips will be the end of her. I wanted her to respect me, not so much be afraid of me, and when she backed away from me I felt...bad?
"What." I spat, answering the phone call from one of my local traphouse.
"The house just got chopped, they took almost all the white." Ty's somewhat calm voice filled my phone, and I could feel my blood pressure rising simply at how chill, and nonchalant he was being about this situation.
"Fuck you talking to me for nigga? Have every nigga on Mijo's team on the streets looking for my shit! My money is being fucked with!"
"C--"
"Nah, fuck what you gotta say! I want my shit, Actually I'm on my way, and I'm chopping Heads when I roll threw." Hanging up, I looked over to see Dahlia's eyes bulging out her head, staring at me.
"A-Are you okay?" Her voice was low, but truly genuine.
"Chea." I mumbled, doing an illegal U-Turn.
-
The door to the house snapped open, as my foot hit it.
"WHY IN THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL STILL HERE FOR?" I began walking to the table of niggas, sitting there chilling. "I WANT MY SHIT NOW, AND THE NAMES OF THE NIGGAS WHO THOUGHT THEY HAD A RIGHT TO COME AND ROB MY SHIT!" From the corner of my eye, I saw Dahlia by the door getting looks from my female workers, who were cleaning up the mess that was made.
"Papi." My baddest, and longest female worker Arianna hissed through her pouty lips. Her big, curly hair pinned up, and on her hips hugged PINK sweat pants, and a shirt to match.
"What yo." I said between clenched teeth. The sight of her hips swaying towards me and her pretty breast sitting up in that shirt, made my dick jump.
She stood on her tippy toes, and whispered something along the lines of "you stressin', let me take care of you."
Instantly, I began smiling.
"Nah." I said, wiping the smile off my face, and focusing a little more.
"Papi Chulo, I just wanna please you...and besides, the boys got this." She bit down on her lip, and looked up at me with her glossy eyes.
"Ard, but for a few Minutes."