Chapter five

NOTE: Is story will have mistakes, being that I’m not perfect, Read at your own risk, but I have to say This is a dope story, lol BTTS.

PS: And this story has been turned to Rated R, since the last two chapters.

{Dahlia}

I looked at this deranged man like he had two heads.

“What makes you better than a strange man, being as I don’t even know you!?” I spat, curling up in the middle of the bed, watching “Cash” runs his hands down his face, thinking.

“I’m tired of yo’ mouth, you rather a man who is gonna pound yo shit, then me who is gonna take my time? I couldn’t give a fiery fuck, but I was tryna help yo’ stupid ass out.” 

Thinking thoroughly, I weighted my opinions coming to the conclusion that he was right—A random man was going to drill my shit, not giving a fuck if I was in pain or not, but then again Cash could’ve been trying to bust his nut on some tight virgin pussy.

“Wait!” I grabbed Cash by his arm, as he walked out the room. “You right…but go easy on me..” He smirked, looking down at my small ass.

“I sure will..” 

Cash picked me up by my legs, causing me to go over his shoulder, laughing and squealing. I know, it’s sick for me to be laughing with the nigga who don’ kidnapped me, is about to take my virginity and sell me to old, trifling men who were like a squirrel, trying get a nut but like Mimi told me, the faster I start the quicker I’ll get out.

Laying me back on the bed with care, I helped his quick, and Eager fingers pull off my shirt. For a moment, Cash looked down at me. His eyes big, and roaming my body. 

“What?” I said low, growing self-conscious. “Maybe this was a bad Idea—”

“Shut up.” He barked, causing me to grow mute, he placed his body inbetween my legs, and trailed quick, and sloppy kisses down the crease of breast, in one single motion he ripped my bra off, breaking the clasp, and hooks.

“Oh my god!” I said in a gasp, observing a toothy, conceited smug appear on his face.

“Sorry..” He mumbled in between kisses, “I’m lying I ain’t sorry.” 

I felt his colds hands, fumbling with the button on my pants, and my body went stiff, awaiting his next move.

“I gotchu..” He whispered, I nodded, and Cash pulled off my pants, the tip of his finger played with my clit through the thin, Vicky fabric. 

“Wow..” I said, slowly arching my back, feeling his fingers go faster, he then slowed down, causing me to pout. “Why’d you stop?” 

“There’s more in store..” He licked my neck, causing me to let a moan, for a few more minutes he planted kisses on my light neck, till I felt something forming.

His fit body, went down on me, propping my legs on his shoulder, after he ripped my underwear off..

{Cash/Caleb} 

A throaty groan came from Dahlia’s mouth, as I flicked my swelled tongue, against her pulsing clit. 

“Sit still.” I uttered with bass when Dahlia tried to get up, and pull her soaking core away from my mouth. If she couldn’t handle alittle of my head, she is in for my dick game. 

Complying with no trouble, Dahlia arched her back, legs shaking and took my abusing tongue, playing in her pussy.

“I’m about to, to c—”

“No you not.” I smirked, stopping. “Not yet.” 

“Why the fuck you keep stoping?” She panted, trying to catch her breathe, and I raised an eyebrow to her comment.

“Take the bass outta your voice, before I walk the hell away, I’m trying to make yo ass feel good before I put it in, and make it hurt.” 

Rolling her eyes, I grew angry. 

“Alright, since you wanna act grown that’s okay, take this dick like the adult women you think you are.” Reaching over in my Levi’s pocket, I pulled out a magnum, and tore the golden wrapper open. CJ poked out from my boxers, and was about to jump out any minute, I placed a kiss on Dahlia’s lips, as I pressed junior against her soaking middle, and a low moan escaped her mouth. 

I chuckled alittle, and sat back on the bed, pulling my boxers down, exposing him.

Dahlia, sat next to me in awe.

“I’ve seen dicks in porn, but none that big..”

{Dahlia}

I was stupid as hell for saying that. He prolly thought I was a young girl for saying some shit like that.

Looking back at me, he laughing sliding on the condom with easy. 

“May I?” I asked, wanting to hold it.

“Mmh-hmm.” He said, feeling my small warm hands wrap around his long, and thick member.

It seemed so heavy, but yet again light as hell. 

“Sit back ma.” His voice was tender, and soothing. Obeying him as he was a military general to a soldier, she laid back and watched Cash position himself. 

“Take a deep breathe, and count to five…” His eyes looked down at mine, searching for something. I closed my eyes and began the count down.

“1..2..3..” Cash plunged himself deep inside of me, giving me all 11 inches. 

I wanted to scream, but nothing came out. Instead, a tear rolled down my check, and I winced in pain.

“Want me to slow down?” 

I shook my head no, and sat there for a couple minutes while Cash did motions, trying to help me get use to his size. 

“Fuck!” I let out a random, loud moan. 

Why I ain’t lose my V-card a long ass time ago? This shit feels like heaven was running through my vagina.

“That’s it..” Cash groaning through gritted teeth. He picked a slow but hard pace, and boyyy did he put in work..

A/N: 

Hay y’all, lately I’ve been seeing this story has gotten a good amount of love, and I appreciate that. I’m sorry about this sucky ending, but I hope y’all like it. And I’m also sorry if it seems short, I’ve been writing Via iPhone, and it seems long on here.

But keep showing love, and I’ll keep updating. 

- The author