Chapter Twelve {Unedited}

(PSA: THERE WILL BE A COUPLE SPELLING MISTAKES, GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION ERRORS, NOT SO MUCH THAT YOU WILL NOT WANNA READ IT, BUT READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK! - The Author)

{Dahlia}

My once innocent fingers moved roughly

against my pulsing clit. I know I haven't sex enough to like it as much as I do, but My excuse is that I am a female, and I have desires, that I decided to handle when Cash was out of the house.

"Who else in this bitch? Fuckin' and shit." An all to familiar voice said, and I came to a stop almost at my climax. Slowly and unwillingly I got up from the soaking spot I laid in, and got up; wrapping myself in my robe. I reached down to grab my house slippers that I was supplied with, but before I could put them on, cash busted in, gun up and locked, ready to cap a nigga.

"WHO THE FUCK UP IN THIS BITCH?" He opened all the doors, and waited for a response that would never come.

Standing inches under him, I waited for him to simply calm down, and replied a mere

"No one."

He stared at me, trying to make sense of the confusing situation. I tilted my head, looking back. He began to nod slowly, lowering his gun, and my cheeks burned scarlet.

"So, you was up here--"

"Please don't repeat it." I blinked twice, and watched him scratch his neck awkwardly.

"DAAAMNNNN GIRRRRRRRRRRRL." He sang out in a boyish tone, "You needed a fix that bad?" He gyrated his hips towards me, and I giggled, toppling over on the bed with laughter.

When I finally stopped, he looked at me; seriousness graced his face, and lust burned brightly in his eyes. He looked at me, like I was the last thing in this house to eat.

"Everything good?" I back up into the bed pole, and shortly Cash followed.

"Yeah, I'm good over here.." tucking my hair behind my ear, he watched me intensely, then attacked my neck with short, breathy kisses. I stood their motionless as he took over. God, its been so long since I've felt this touch, a fire burned brighter than the sun, I wanted him to put it out..but In due  time I guess?

"Cash?" Mimi wondered in, but quickly spun on her heels walking out, faster than she walked in. "Never mind.."

It was too late, she had already fucked up the vibe.

"Come back Mi.." Cashed let out a bitter laugh. She walked back in, I flashed her a toothy grin, messing with my lip.

"Hey.." I simply said in a mellow tone of voice. I took in Mimi's facial features. Her body slumped over in a tired manner, under her pretty eyes, brown eyes laid bags, and her smooth chocolate skin was broken out in small bumps. "Are you okay?"

She went in depth, telling me about Moijo, and his serious condition. A shocked expression grazed my face, and without hesitation I went in for a big hug.

"When did you find out cash?" I looked over to see him staring at me with big, wandering eyes; ignoring his appearance I began to ramble unintentionally. "Why didn't anyone tell me? I know I ain't really anything, but is there anything I can do for you?"

Mimi, overwhelmed with questions just stared at me.

"Damn D, let her relax for a lil', whatchu need?" He turned, and questioned her/

"Where am I staying?" Before cash could utter a word, I cut him off.

"Stay in my room, It's the original guest room.." Looking away from me, her eyes fell apon Cash's, searching for approval, he nodded solemnly.

"Alright.." She slide out the room, and cash turned his body, facing me.

"Where you sleeping?" He raised an eyebrow, and I quickly regretted my decision..weighting my options, I noticed I didn't really have any. The other bedrooms were filled Cash's things, besides my room and his.

"I guess yours.." My voice shook a little. I usually didn't tell cash how things went, it was the other way around.

"Oh, you guess now.." He pulled me close, but I spin out as he did so, leaving me standing far away from him.

"I gotta go..take a shower!" I said, happiness or excitement rang loud in my voice as I grabbed the towel which hung on the back of the chair, quickly pushing past him; I heard him let out a deep, bitter chuckle.

Closing the door, I began to strip outta the bathe robe. Leaning over gently, I turned the hot water knob, then slightly the cold knob.

Dipping my toe, approving the temperature I slide my whole body in, feeling the water beating gently against me, I stood there, watching the beads of water fall, then glide off my body; taking the shower gel in my hands, I lathered my body scrubbing vigorously, once I was done I gripped the condition with both hands, squirting in my untamed hair. My finger pads moved with ease against my scalp, lifting up the unwanted dirt.

"Don't move.." Cash whispered, his voice husky, pushing his body up on mine; my body teasned up, and I quickly washed the conditioner out, wiping the water out from eyes. Slowly pulling back the certain, I jumped out not forgetting my towel or robe.

"What's wrong with you girl?" Mimi questioned, when I ran back into my room.

"He..He is tryna get me.." She stared at me for some time, then blinked away tears as she laughed. I almost questioned what the hell was so funny, but she opened her mouth to speak, and said,

"I ain't never hear of a female runnin' away from Cash's pipe.." I scoffed, and shook my head; getting lotioned, then putting on some clothes.

"Go head..Scaredy cat.." I stuck my tongue out, closing the door to my room and opening the door to the room I would be sleeping in for the night..

Shutting the door lightly, I climbing into his bed watching him work out..

His sweats hung off the V on both sides of his hips, his scrawny but strong arms lifted the barbells over his head, then back to his sides, repeating this over and over again; His member stiffened, the pants he was sporting outlined it, showing it justice.

"mmh." I coughed out. starling him. The hard expression he had going on, turned into a soft smile once he realized it was just me.

"You in bed early..Miss. Runnin' around.." He sat the weights down and....

[A/N: hey y'all..I missed y'all tbfh, but here's another update, and there will be another one soon, it will be a part 2 to this chapter, I will hopefully update Super Nova, or Ghetto soon with the helps of comments, likes/votes of course! If you wanna speak to me, just write on my board or message me, but if you have any of these social media accounts don't be scared to hit me up on there!]

 ♡Tumblr ♡: http://abtdismonybitc.tumblr.com/

 ♡Twitter ♡: https://twitter.com/ACIDAFI

 ♡Instagram ♡: http://instagram.com/acidafi#

 ♡Kik ♡: @L0vear (with a Zero '0')