Chapter Fourteen. *ENJOY*

[THERE WILL BE MISTAKES; I SURE AS HELL AIN'T PERFECT ;)]

{Cash//Two Months later}

My eyes gazed down at her. Her face wasn't normal, her facial structure wasn't the same, it showed less fat, and more bone. Even though she had always had a skinny physique, the places that I once held and were plump, had become dull and flat, the areas around her stomach and arms did began to bulge.

Her arms wrapped around her body as I spoke to her, pacing around the room.

"I'm gon' ask you this, and only once...Dahlia, are you using?"

{Dahlia}

Tingles shot down my leg hearing him ask that question.

"Using what? If you are standing there and asking me if I'm using DRUGS, you're so wrong it's a fucking shame." My words flew out like venom. I was furious, upset, and lastly enraged. Unlike most, I will not run to a substance that will temporally take away the pain.

At 19, I was kidnapped and pulled out of a D1 college for wrong money management on my brother's part, At 19, I lost my virginity to the biggest dope dealer on this side of the state, At the tender age of 19, I was sold as a sex slave to 4 different men. I was used as a servant, and abused. Not only physically, mentally and emotionally. I watched Cash run females in and out this house, then turn to me for sex; every time he came I gave it to him.

"I know ya fuckin' ass LYING, you dead ass wrong for that shit! If you not using, explain the fucking weight lost? You know what, you probably out there snorting some shit, ever heard of not getting high off ya' own supply? You fucking sorry yo."

Tears welled in my eyes as each word he spoke hit me like a bricks, pounding and bruising all over my body. "I should put your ass back on the streets, you biting the hands that are feeding you."

Stepping closer, I looked at the floor beneath me, thinking of the right words to say. Gathering my thoughts, I laughed bitterly.

"I've had sex with 4 random niggas, five including you..I haven't been on the streets for a month now, I've been experiencing sickness, out of the blue..The last person I've had sex with is you, I am pregnant. I'm pregnant with a child for a man I barely know...I hate you, fuck you Caleb if you think I'm using drugs.." His tall frame hovered over me, his face flashed me an apologetic look. "The stress of even thinking about getting your money back is killing me, I feel myself DYING, slowly hurting my baby."

"Your pregnant?" He questioned, averting my eyes.

Pushing rudely past him, I pick the pregnancy test from the last drawer, I threw it at him.

"Why didn't you tell me--"

"I want out. You can't keep me here forever, I haven't had contact with anyone besides your people, and your crew..I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss school, please just let me go..I'll get you your money another way, please just let me go."

He looked hesitant, I had him; he just needed a push, and then I was free somewhat.

"This isn't an environment a baby should be raised in, drug invested it's just not the life I want for this child."

"Shut up." He barked, I flinched in the spot where I stood, shaking his head he looked at me. His eyes glistened with sorrow. "Don't have me looking for you, I want some of my money every month on the first till you done paying, take care of yourself D, imma come and check for you every now and then, it was a pleasure doing business with you." His tone was sealed and tough, reaching into his pockets he pulled a cake of money, and car keys. "Take the car in the garage, and this money..get yaself Settled, remember.." Leaning in he whispered in my ear "You will always be mine, don't forget that, now leave before I change my mind."

His cheek laid side by side with mine gently, my body moved forward taking both the key, and money but reminded stiff. For three months, I was stuck in an never ending nightmare, all it took was a body count of four, a pregnancy and a question to get me out.

"Good bye." I mumbled softly as I jerked my body out the room, and into my bedroom. I looked around the room, clothes were scattered everywhere. 'Should I take any of this?'

No. This clothes are only memories of bad things, bad experiences I never want to think about, nor deal with again.

Moving with speed, I opened the garage and pressed the button on the car keys with sounded the alarm to the 2014 BMW 2 series.

Starting the car up, tears rolled down my face as I backed out the driveway.

A new Me was created over these few months. The old me was broken down, and destroyed. There will never be another Dahlia like the first, I was merely a fool back then. Things happened to me that nobody will ever understand, no one.

{INTERVIEW WITH THE CAST OF 'ABDUCTION'}

INTERVIEWER: "Dahlia, how come you never informed the police about the things that were happening to you?"

DAHLIA: "If I did, not only would Cash get in trouble, I would've too for being apart of sex trafficking, and being involved in many drug operations."

INTERVIEWER: "Caleb, did you ever have feeling for Dahlia?"

CASH/CALEB: "No comment."

INTERVIEWER: "Mimi, how are you and Mijo?"

MIMI: "He is recovering as expected, we are amazing."

INTERVIEWER: "How do you feel about Cash releasing Dahlia?"

MIMI: "I think her being out of this business and her pregnancy will hopefully bring them together, maybe even build up their relationship because I know they do have feelings or som' for each other."

-A/N:

Blah, blah BLAH. I really hope y'all don't give me shit for this, I had to end this story, SO I CAN START THE SQUEAL!!!! I know I told y'all this wasn't gonna be ending for a while {A few more chapters} but I felt as though it was dragging on, and I hated that feeling. I had to throw the plot twist in, she had to get pregnant, and this also helped Cash let her go, he felt sorry for the current state he put her in.

Y'all gon' love the SQUEAL, and I will be putting that up May 1, 2014.

Lemme make this more formal.

*grabs mic*

"Testify"

Will be the official sequel To 'Abduction' and that will be updated May 1, 2014.

--> I don't actually have a cover for that, so if anyone's down to make me a cover I am eternally grateful. I love you guys, and hopefully I will get as much love as I did on abduction, with testify <--

See ya May 1ST!!! -

✨KEEP IN TOUCH✨

t u m b l r - Tradegirlafi.tumblr.com

t w i t t e r - @TradeGirlAfi

i n s t a g r a m - @Tradegirlafi

v i n e - @ACIDAFI

k i k - l0veAR {with an zero}