Chapter two

{Dahlia}
First, I hesitated thinking that those words he said were only a figment of my imagination.
“Fuck are you taking so long for?”
“I-I’m sorry.” With shaky fingers, I took of my shirt.
“No no no, this too.” He flicked my bra strap, causing me to yelp in pain; following his orders, I took of my Pink and black Laced Vicky bra.
“Move your damn hands.” He tried to move my hands which covered up my chest with the tip of his gun, but I wouldn’t budge, eventually I gave up scared because I thought he was going to take that gun of off safety and end this whole shit right here.
“Damn girl, you could make me some good money..” Biting his lip, he took an extra look at my breast. I felt violated at it’s best.
“W-When can I leave?”
“Baby girl you not going no damn where, not until I get my fucking money. Either you can work, and get my money or your pissy ass brother can give me my money, either way Ima get mines.” Sitting down, he tossed the gun on the table.
“How can I work to get the money back?”
“I’d thought you’d never ask.” Interested, he leaned in and began to speak. “You have one way of going about this, you can sell some of that nice little body of yours.” He reached, lifting up my chin I jerked away. He slapped me. His hand connected with my face, causing me to fall right on my face.
“Don’t you ever do that shit. I own you. If I want to touch your fucking face, I will do so. Now, you start working tonight. Make me fucking rich bitch.” Getting up, he took rope off the steps and tied me to a cold metal chair.
“See ya tonight.”

{Caleb/Cash}
Walking up the basement stairs, I could hear cries and whimpers. What I really wanted to do was run down those stairs like speedy Gonzales and beat her with the handle of my gun so she can stop that crying shit, cause best believe that’s not gonna get her ass up out of here. I want my fucking money, and I mean that, like I told her ass if her brotha don’t come up with my 10Gs, little miss. Pretty will be keeping this corners warm at night and my pocket laced with my guap; this business ain’t got no remorse so guess what? Neither do fucking I.
“What’s up? Y’all do the run?” Clutching my phone to my ear as I got dressed, I was on the phone with my Day one, Mijo.
“Of course, no thanks to Ty we almost lost the damn deal, nigga can’t keep his cool for shit, always pissed about some.”
I chuckled. That sound like Ty, nigga has been mad at the world since his moms died in a shoot out. She was walking home one day, she caught one right in her chest, Bless her soul. I’m sure if she was alive Mi—Ty, wouldn’t even be in the game.
“Aye, tell that nigga to chill the fuck out before he pop a vein, If he was to lose that deal his ass would be down there with Ole girl, tryna get whatever money that deal was worth, back.”
“Speakin’ of her, how is she?”
“Fuck you mean how is she? She Gucc, about to make me MY money back,that’s how she is and that’s all I care about.”
“So you gon’ pimp her?” I knew this nigga was shaking his head at me from the other side of the phone.
“Bingo.” Stuffing my wallet into Cargo’s pant pocket, I threw my flights on and made my way down stairs.
“You know—”
“Shut up!” I mumbled in a loud voice over the phone. “I heard some, I’ll call you back when I’m on my way to the House.” I hung up, and I silently walked to where I heard the noise come from. The basement.
Walking down the screeching steps, I saw the girl in the chair, knocked over.
“What is your name?” I asked standing over her.
“D-Dahlia.”
“Such a pretty name for a girl who doesn’t listen,” I sat the chair up right and got close to her face, leaving no room between us. “Dahlia, there is no fucking use of trying to leave. Where ever you go I bet you my fucking house I will find you. Understand?”
…..

{Dahlia}
I nodded quickly. Shit, I was so close to being the fuck out this nightmare. But the damn chair got caught in something.
“Now, I’m bout to untie your hard headed ass and I’m going to take you to my boy’s house, his girlfriend and you are gonna go buy you some clothes; can’t have you going naked to the corners huh?” A smug looked filled his lightskinned, freckled face.
“Can’t have that can we now.” I shot back, wiggling as he began to untie. Once untied, I glanced around the room for something I could hit this nigga with, cause no way I was taking this kid down by myself.
“What was that?” I shook my head, looking at the loose iron pipe attached to the wall. If I played with it for a few minutes, I go get it looser and off the wall.
“You know, it could be fun working for you.” Winking at him, I tugged and pulled at the jagged pipe.
“Word?,” walking closer to me, he licked his ripe, pink lips. “You might come to like it, with a body like yours you’ll have this money in months.”
MONTHS?! Oh fuck naw, I barely like it here for a day, how imma like it for months.
Stalling for a few minutes, I finally got the pipe of the wall, swinging in full affected at his head, he grabbed the pipe and pressed against my neck as my back faced deeply in his chest.
“How dumb do you think I fucking am that I didn’t see you playing with that pipe n’shit? I should fucking kill you, but you gon’ make me a grip. Listen, Dahlia this can be hell if you make it.”
“O-Okay..” I whimpered in a disappointed voice.
“Now,” He released me. “Let’s fucking go.”

A/N: someone asked me to update, and I did. It took me like 4 days to write this ;-; and it ain’t even all that, BUT I hope you enjoy it nshit.
Follow me on twitter pls @ANONAFI {that’s for everything}