01; lost

Now

Aubrey woke up. She turned to her left to see Damon and Bonnie unconscious. She quickly crawled over to Damon's side.  "Damon!" She shook him carefully.

His eyes opened. He pushed me away from him. "Where's Elena?" He looked around as he spotted Bonnie. He began to wake her up. "Bonnie get up!" Her eyes opened.

"Where are we?" Aubrey looked around as she noticed we were in the woods by the Salvatore boarding house. Damon quickly got up not saying a word. He's was eager to find Elena.

––

"Elena?" Damon kicked open the door to the their house. He looked around the house continuing to shout her name. Aubrey and Damon were together as Bonnie left to go home.
"Have you seen Stefan?" Aubrey entered the living room. "Stefan isn't important, Elena isn't here."

Suddenly Bonnie appeared in the living room. "Elena's old house is here, the one that was burned down, that's not even the worst thing." She threw stacks of newspaper on the table towards us. "Newspaper?" Damon grabbed one. "They all say May 10th 1994."

"So were stuck in 1994?" Aubrey grabbed another newspaper. "I guess." Damon threw the paper across the room. "How is that even possible!" He walked out of the room. "We are the only people here, Damon." Bonnie followed Damon. He didn't move realizing Elena wasn't here. "How do we get home!?" He walked towards Bonnie.

Bonnie stepped back with a frown. "Do you witchy woo stuff." Damon grabbed Bonnie's arm making her frustrated. "There isn't any magic here!" She shouted looking at her hands.

Aubrey dropped on her knees. "Were stuck here." She stared at the ground as Damon and Bonnie continued to fight.
"Better start making this place home." Aubrey got up and walked to her room.

She sat on her bed as she looked out the window. The same window she saw Katherina being taken, but that's when she was good.

Aubrey got up grabbing one of her favourite books. She had her back facing the window. The brunette turned around to see her window wide open.

"Hello?" She walked over to the window. "Anybody there?" She looked out the window. She sighed as she remembered she was stuck with Damon and Bonnie. "Oh yeah I'm stuck with Damon the asshole and Bonnie the whiner." She placed her head in her palms hearing an unfamiliar laugh.

Her eyes began to widen. She knew she couldn't be going crazy this early in her trip to 1994. Someone had to be here. "I know you here!"

Aubrey shut the window after hearing no reply. "Maybe I am crazy." She mumbled to herself.

The brunette's door opened as the other female brunette walked into the room grabbing her hand. She dragged me out of my room. As we passed the living room Damon yelled. "Where are you going?!" Bonnie pushed me out the door. "Away from you!"

"Bonnie where are we going?" Bonnie pushed me towards the car as she got in the drivers seat. "Get in." She demanded as she start the car. Before she could get in Damon came out. "Bonnie!" Aubrey quickly got into the car as Damon got closer. Aubrey rather be with the sane person at this moment in time.

Bonnie drove really fast, way over the speed limit, but did it matter since there we no police. "Bonnie slow down." She was now going too fast.

We were passing the Wickery Bridge, the one were Elena's parents died. Suddenly Bonnie stun out of control. "Bonnie!" But it was too late. Everything was black.