12; envelope

Aubrey woke up to Damon and Kai talked. She cocked her head up, both turned around facing her. "Morning." They both said in sync. Aubrey didn't reply, she just stretched and walked to the bathroom.

She was tired of hearing the two annoying voices outside of the bathroom so she put on her favorite song 'Emotions covered by Ariana Grande.' She started the shower quickly taking off her clothes and getting in. "You've got me feeling emotions! Deeper than I've ever dreamed of!" Aubrey sang the lyrics mimicking Ariana's vocals.

She washed her hair and body as the song changed to 'Right Hand by Drake.' Aubrey instantly started singing and dancing as she finished up in the shower. "You ma right hand, you ma good to, told everything about, that's the wrong move." She rapped the towel around her as the door fell open.

A huge scream came out of Aubrey's mouth as Kai laughed. "Get out!!" Aubrey pushed Kai out the door. "Are you sure you want me to leave?" He smirked. Aubrey blushed as she continued to push him out til she shut the door.

Aubrey missed her strength. She knew that if she had it, she would be abled to have gotten Kai out easier.

Once Aubrey had gotten dress, she walked down stairs to see Jo and Alaric at the door. "Hi." The brunette smiled at the guests. "Hi, were having our wedding in one month today, would you like to come." Jo smiled at me. "I'd love to come!" Aubrey smiled back. "Just don't bring your boyfriend." Alaric and Damon both laughed.

"What about me?" Kai put his arm around Aubrey staring at his twin. Jo's eyes widened and Damon grabbed Aubrey pushing Kai away.

Kai laughed before heading to the kitchen. Aubrey rolled her eyes following Kai into the kitchen.

"Why are they here?" Kai demanded to know. "They are getting married." Aubrey sat down grabbing the news paper. Kai quickly ripped it out of her hand. "When!" Aubrey passed him the envelope with her name on it. He quickly opened it with a smirk on his face. "Were going."

Damon entered the room. "Yeah right." He laughed. "Your not going anywhere near this wedding." Kai didn't reply with words just actions. He grabbed Damon throat with his magic. "I'm going." Aubrey imitatively got out of her seat. "Kai!" She pushed him as Damon fell to the floor.

Aubrey helped Damon up and once she looked back Kai was gone. He disappeared. "I'm gonna kill him." Damon growled. "Not before I do." Aubrey muttered.

"He has the envelope."