16; unloved

Stefan and Caroline's bodies were tied up with vervain ropes and he held a wooden stake, and as for the twin witches, he trained their magic, and had them tied up also.

"What are you doing?" Aubrey cried out looking at the unconscious friends that were tied up. "Having fun." He smirked at her. "This isn't funny." She quickly rushed over to Liv untying the rope.

He quickly snatch he arm away from the rope. "I wouldn't do that." He smirked bring her in very close. "Why?" She tried not to get caught up in his charms and looks. He laughed walking away from her.

Aubrey had no clue what to do. She didn't know if Kai would hurt her if she continued to untie them but it was worth a shot. She raced over to Stefan untying him but she was too slow, she was thrown across the room.

She groaned in pain. "Sorry babe, but I can't have you messing up my plan." He kissed her on the check the she black out instantly. She woke up not know where she was. Not even what time or which day.

She noticed she was tied up and was not alone. She looked to her left to see Stefan and Caroline and to her right Luke and Liv. She began to scream as the vervain kicked in.

The four did not wake up to her screams, they didn't even hear them, But Kai did. "awake so soon, it's only been about a day or two." He smirked.

Aubrey's eyes widened. "What day is it?" She asked wide eyes and staring at the ground. "Sunday." A grin grow on his face. Jo's wedding. "Let me go!" Aubrey shouted.

He laughed, he thought she was stupid for even trying. "Now why would I do that?" He walked closer to her. "Because you love me." He began to laugh. "Just because I tease you and flirt with you when I'm bored, doesn't mean I'm in love with you."

Aubrey's heart was shattered into pieces. He really didn't feel a thing, not for anyone, not for Jo, not for Liv or Luke, not even for her, Aubrey.

"How does it feel not to be loved, princess." He bent down in front of her. "I've felt this away my whole life." He pushed himself closer to her face. "You keep saying that but when someone starts to care or like you, you hurt them."

Kai was speechless no grin, no smirk. He stared into her eyes. It was a deep moment, very intense, til he broke it. He stormed out of them room with no words out of his mouth.

"Bye..." Aubrey mouthed.