06; truth

Stefan and Elena were with Kai talking about the plan to get Bonnie and Damon back. Well Aubrey was freaking out about her little secret from Kai.

Suddenly the door bell frightening Aubrey. Moments after Elena called her name. Aubrey walked out of her room and over to the front door to see Tyler, oh no she thought to herself.

Tyler, was her boyfriend. Aubrey started to have feelings for Kai, she was confused and frustrated. "Hi." Tyler kissed Aubrey's cheek. Aubrey quickly hugged him whispering in his ear. She told him she wasn't feeling well and would call him tomorrow. He agreed even though he was eager to see his girlfriend after four months.

Tyler opened the door and walked out. Aubrey sighed and turned around to see Kai staring at her. "Who's that?" Kai stepped closer. With no response he pinned her to the wall repeating his question. "Tyler." Aubrey took a deep breath trying not to look into his eyes. "Your boyfriend?" Kai turned her head to face his, she looked into his deep blue eyes.

The brunette looked away as she replied. "Yes." Kai didn't get angry, he just walked away like nothing happened. Even though Aubrey knew Kai couldn't have feelings for someone, she felt bad for him. She didn't exactly know why.

Elena, Stefan, Kai, and Aubrey sat in the living room. The three discussed the plan as Aubrey laid on the couch staring at nothing. Elena and Stefan left the room leaving Aubrey alone with Kai.

Out of the awkwardness Aubrey apologize. "I'm sorry I should have told you." Kai sat next to her. "It doesn't matter." The brunette's stomach rumbled, she was hungry, she hadn't eaten all day. "Wanna go to the grill with me?" Aubrey smiled getting up from the couch. Kai didn't reply he just followed her out to the car.

The drive was long, but not awkward. Kai was still flirty and outgoing. The two walked into the grill. They quickly rushed over to Matt at the bar. "Have you seen Liv?" Matt seemed concerned about her. Kai laughed. "Hopefully she's dead." Aubrey hit Kai. "They are siblings." Aubrey said in Matt's ear. Aubrey told Matt they would keep an eye out but Kai was still hoping she had died.

They sat together and ate. Aubrey yawned as she fell back into her chair finishing her meal. She had her eyes shut and a small smile planted on her face. Kai generously paid the bill. As they were walking to the car Kai grabbed her hand. "Let's take a walk." He pulled her hand towards the forest.

They talked and talked as they got deeper into the forest. It was not much, just Kai flirting and Aubrey smiling and blushing. Aubrey heard alone noise. "What was that?" She jumped into Kai's arms. Moans starting coming from the other side of the forest. "People having sex." Kai dropped Aubrey as he laughed. Aubrey was in disbelief of two people having sex in the forest.

Aubrey grabbed Kai's hand heading in the direction of the noises. They got louder and louder. Aubrey saw something she initially grabbed her phone from he purse and turned on the flashlight. She flashed it over to where she heard the noise. She saw two familiar faces, naked. Kai was right.