19; the dress

Aubrey stopped being sad, that sadness turned into pure anger. She got up of Damon's tight grip and threw glass into the fire and around the room screaming and shouting.

"Come down!" Damon finally screamed so loud that she stopped moving. "I know you liked him but you need to hold yourself together for Jo's wedding!" Damon walked towards her.

Aubrey sighed knowing Damon was right and she should listen to him. He hugged her once again then pushed her off into her room. "Now go get changed."

Aubrey walked into her room. She opened the her closet to see the bridesmaid dress she loved. It was sliver with sparkles, they covered the whole dress, and short, but not too short. It was perfect.

She grabbed it and quickly threw off the clothes she was wearing and put it on. Nothing she ever wore compared to that gorgeous dress. Personally she thought it was pretty than Jo's dress.

She looked in the mirror smiling. She stared at the mirror for nearly ten minutes looking up and down at the dress. Nothing taking her eye away until Caroline barged in. "Makeup time!" She said with a smile.

Aubrey quickly rolled her eyes and she sat down on her bed so Caroline could do her makeup. "Jo's said a smokey eye with red lips." Caroline began the foundation, then the conclear, then the blush and bronzer.

The blush was bright. Aubrey didn't really like heavy makeup like this. She only ever wore conclear and a light blush and bronzer. "Close your eyes!" Caroline applied the eyeshadow to Aubrey's eyelids.

Once she was done with that she did the eyeliner which Aubrey totally hated! "Ow! It burns!" She shouted at Caroline. "Stop whining." She ignored her. "Done." That word made Aubrey sighed in relief. "Not fully down! We still need lipstick." Caroline began to laugh at her reaction. "Oh my god!" Aubrey cried out in announce.

Caroline brought out the reddest colour of red. It was like the colour of a Coke can or the colour Taylor Swift always wore. "Ew!" Aubrey screeched. "What?" Caroline started to apply it. "It's so ugly!" Caroline ignored her comment and continued to do her job. "All done." Aubrey sighed. She moved before Caroline could change her mind.

Aubrey looked in the mirror again. She actually really loved the makeup. She just stared in the mirror, at her makeup and dress. "Let me straighten your hair!" Caroline walked up behind her. "No! Natural is good." Aubrey insisted. Caroline laughed and exited her room, she was probably going to go help Elena.

Aubrey continued to smile in the mirror as she twirled in front of it. "I can't believe I look this good." She totally forgot about her shoes. She ran to her closet and picked them up. She put them on and walked to the mirror. It was kind of a struggle, she never really walked in heals before.

She decided to take them off until the wedding or at least until they left. The brunette made her way to the living room noticing she was getting an incoming call from Kai. She decline it fast so she wouldn't have to think about him for long.

"Really?" Damon asked as he stood beside Stefan, Caroline, and held Elena's hand. "Of course." She put her shoes on walking outside into the car.

Once she got into the car she got very nervous she has never been in a wedding before. What if something goes wrong? Aubrey thought.

She continued to have negative thought the whole ride to the wedding venue.