22; goodnight love

Everyone was on the ground, bleeding and dying. Aubrey screamed in pain, a large piece of glass was stuck in her stomach. She was bleeding out. "Aubrey!" Kai called out. He ran to her side. "I didn't mean for this to happen."

Aubrey frowned looking a her horrible wounded. She was totally speechless. Could Kai actually care for her? She shook her head. "Why did you do this." He didn't looked at her or answer. He grabbed the piece of glass and ripped it out.

What he did didn't help more blood was coming out, she was bleeding out. Aubrey noticed the tears fall down his eyes. "I'm sorry." He whispered.

Aubrey didn't know if she should forgive him or not. She looked around the room seeing people she knew dying. "Aubrey!" A voice screamed. It's was Elena, she started running towards Aubrey. "Damon!" She shouted.

Seconds later Damon appeared. "Stay away from her." Damon said noticing Kai was by Aubrey's side. "She's dying because of you." Damon was pissed, of course because Kai killed his sister.

Elena helped Aubrey up. "We have to go." Elena carried Aubrey out of the building. Aubrey was leaning against the car and Elena was opening the door when Kai approached. "Where's Damon!" Elena yelled at him.

He didn't reply he just used his magic to throw her across the grass. "Elena!" Aubrey screamed trying to make her way to her. "Stop your gonna hurt yourself." He whispered to her. "This is all your fault!" Aubrey pushed Kai off of her.

Aubrey fell onto the ground, she had lost to much blood. "Aubrey." Kai grabbed her arm holding her. He knew she was dying and he couldn't do anything about it. Aubrey looked up at Kai, he still had a few tears. "I'm so sorry." He said.

She smiled not saying a word. She was in terrible pain. Kai tried to stop the bleeding but nothing would work. "Aubrey!" Kai shouted. "Aubrey." He shook her gently trying to get her to wake up. "Aubr-" he was cut off by a large breath she had taken. He sighed realizing she was still alive. He kissed her cheek but she pulled him into an actually kiss.

The kiss stopped and they stared into each others eyes. "Don't leave me." Tears of Kai dripped on Aubrey. "Don't go." His voice was sad and whinny.

"Goodnight love." She gently closed her eyes hearing Kai shout until she was no longer there, no longer alive.