15; missing

It was finally a day before the wedding and Luke and Liv went missing.

"Where could they be?" Jo cried. Aubrey tried to came her down but she really missed her brother and sister, even though she didn't know them for long. They were her family and Jo would never abandoned her family like Kai had.

"Jo we will find them." Aubrey grabbed Jo a drink as they sat in the Salvatore boarding house living room. "I hope so." Tears rolled down her face. It broke Aubrey's heart, she hated seeing her crying.

Jo grabbed the drink from Aubrey. When Damon and Alaric walked in. "Where's Stefan?" Aubrey turned to them. "Caroline and Stefan are thinking of a plan." Damon told the two. "A plan? What happened?" Jo stood up walking over to Alaric. "Kai took them." No surprise came from Damon's mouth.

Aubrey sighed knowing she couldn't stop him but that thought wouldn't stop her from trying. "I have a plan." Aubrey said walking towards the door. Damon quickly grabbed her hand. "He's dangerous." He snapped. "I know him." Aubrey broke away from his grip.

She walked outside and over to Damon's car. He quickly followed. Jo and Alaric slowly made their way. "What's your stupid plan?" Damon asked. "That's for you to find out." Aubrey continued to drive the car to where Kai was, of course, the grill.

"How are we suppose to help you-" Aubrey cut off Damon. "You aren't gonna help me, your gonna stay in here with them two." She pointed to Alaric and Jo. "And not make things worse." Damon didn't seem to happy.

When they finally pulled up to the Grill. Damon followed Aubrey out of the car. "Go back Damon, your just gonna make things worse!" She started to shout at him. "He'll hurt you, I can't risk that!" Damon shouted back at her.

"He'll hurt me by hurting you." She pushed Damon's chest making him realize. He finally got back into the car.
Aubrey sighed making sure he stayed there. She kept turning around to make sure he stayed.

He took a deep breathe before she opened the door to see Stefan, Caroline, Liv, and Luke, all being tortured.

"Kai!" Aubrey screamed at the top of her lungs scared to death and shocked at what she saw with her own eyes.