18; getting ready

Aubrey, Caroline, Stefan, Liv, and Luke all waked into the Salvatore house. They were welcome home by screams from the four who were already there, Alaric, Jo, Elena, and Damon.

Aubrey walked into the living room as the rest followed behind. A big gasp fell out of Jo's mouth. She quickly hugged her two younger siblings. Damon rushed to Aubrey hugging her. Stefan soon joined in.

"What happened?" Damon had to ask. "Kai, he kidnapped us, probably was going to kill all of us." Stefan told everyone in the room. "And he's coming back for us." Liv added in. "We need a plan."

Jo looked to the floor. "I'll have to merge with him." Alaric grabbed Jo. He obviously did not like that idea, he loved Jo and didn't want to loose her like he lost Jenna.

The room began to get silent. "How was the wedding." Caroline had to ask. "We didn't have it." Jo's frown had grown. That kinda made Caroline happy that she could still be at the wedding.

Caroline marched over to her. "Then we will have it today! I'll call the venue." She said with a smile. Jo's eye went wide. They all wanted Alaric and Jo to be happy and this was a good idea for them. They needed this.

Elena followed after Caroline. "I'll call the caterer." Jo's frown went from a smile. She was very excited for this.

Everyone went home to quickly get in their formal wear. Aubrey sat on the couch as she was getting a call from Kai. She didn't answered it. She didn't want to hear his voice, not now, not ever.

Suddenly Damon entered the room. "The one time you need to wear that dress is when your not wearing it." He joked sitting beside her. Aubrey ignored the joke continuing to frown.

"What's wrong?" Damon asked as he saw her phone ring. He grabbed it and pressed decline. "I was totally wrong about Kai." Tears began to roll down her face. "He's a horrible person."

Damon didn't make eye contact with her. He felt really bad for her, he know how much she actually likes him but he was a true asshole. "Don't cry Aubrey, today is suppose to be happy." He lifted her chin up.

She tried to say a sentence but it wasn't coming out. "He-e t-old." Damon waited their for her to finish. "Me...th-at-at, he didn't l-ove me." Damon hugged her tightly. "At all. She finished with a whisper breaking out into tears.

Why should I be crying over this useless asshole. He never cared for me, and I should care about anything he has to say to me. Aubrey thought as she wiped away her last tear.