08; jealousy

Aubrey and Kai looked up to see Bonnie standing there in shock. "Leave Bonnie." Aubrey was blushed awkwardly walking out of the room. "I'm calling Damon." Bonnie grabbed her phone but Kai had magic so it ended up broken on the other side of the room. Kai laughed as Bonnie tried to leave but he pinned her to the wall. "You tell Damon and I kill you." Bonnie rolled her eyes. "Why do you care?"

Before she could answered Aubrey walked out. She did not like the sight of Kai and Bonnie close together. "I need to tell Damon." Bonnie stared at Aubrey. "You can't, Damon hates him." Aubrey looked over to Kai frowning. "Fine." Bonnie rolled her eyes as Kai pushed her out. "You better not have sex though." Bonnie managed to say before Kai shoved her out of the house.

Aubrey laughed at what Bonnie said, Kai turned around smirking at her. "No!" Aubrey walked away. Kai laughed and followed her, hugging her from behind.

––

"I'm starving." Aubrey had sat in the living room with Kai for hours. "Go to the grill." Kai seemed annoyed at her constant groaning and whining. "Come with me!" Aubrey begged. Kai rolled his eyes pushing her away. "Fine." Aubrey got up, grabbed her keys and went to the grill.

When she arrived she instantly saw Tyler and Liv. This couldn't be more awkward. She hoped Tyler wasn't still mad at her. Aubrey decided she didn't want them to see her so she just left. She decided to take a walk through the forest well it was still day time.

She walked deeper into the forest. The only colours she saw were brown and green, Aubrey loved nature. She heard something coming from behind her. She quickly turned around to see...Klaus!

"Klaus!" The brunette was quite scared. "Don't be scared, love." Klaus smiled. "Why are you here?" Aubrey stepped back. "I live in mystic falls now love, might as well get to know some people." Klaus stepped closer. Aubrey had no reply. "You seem sad?" Klaus touched her chin tilting it up. "Your hybrid cheated on me." She looked back at the ground. "I should do something about that, should I?" Aubrey looked into his eyes smiling. "How's you and Caroline?" They started to walk together. "She loves Stefan." He had a little sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry." Aubrey loved Klaus's accent, every word he said.

There was a pause. "Your family is really loveable." That sentence made Aubrey's heart beat ten times faster! She giggled making Klaus happy.

They walked in the forest for hours and hours, It was so dark. "I'll take you home, love." He grabbed her hand helping her into the car. She smiled as Klaus got into the car. He drove her home and once she got home Kai was there. Klaus drove off as she got out. Kai walked up to Aubrey on the porch.

"Who's that?" Kai grabbed her. "Klaus." She tried to pull away from him. "Why were you with him?" She struggled to get away from him. "We just talked, were friends, okay?" She finally got out of his grip and ran inside. Kai followed her inside, he laid on the couch all mad because she was with some guy for a few hours.

"I was worried." Kai was groaning and making frustrated noises. "I was okay and I'm still okay." She snapped at him.

"What's going on?" Damon walked into the room. Kai quickly turned around using his magic to hurt him. "Kai!" Aubrey ran over to Damon helping him. Kai was angry about her being with Klaus. Kai ended up storming out of the boarding house.

Damon finally took a breath before he spoke. "Did you get my text?" He sat on the couch leaving enough space for Aubrey. "Your not gonna be too happy." Damon frowned over to Aubrey looking her into the eyes.