Epilogue

"Where am I?"

"A better place."

"Who are you? And why can't I see anything?"

Suddenly the world appeared but it was cloudy. "Vicki? Lexi?" She hugged the two girls in front of her. "Your on the other side." Aubrey frowned as Lexi spoke. "See that whole." Vicki turned Aubrey around.

Aubrey nodded. "That's how all the supernatural beings get here." It was a white hole in the middle of the town. "But I'm human now." Aubrey managed to say. "Not anymore."

Seconds after they were in a large field with flowers, white flowers, daisies. The scenery was the most beautiful thing she's ever seen in her whole life.

"Someone is coming." Lexi pointed to the hole.
"Kai." Aubrey spoke. They made eye contact until Aubrey pulled him into a hug. She didn't want to know why he was here. She was just happy they were together.

The End
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

A/n; hello, I didn't know how to end it, I was thinking about them never seeing each other again but then I was like nah. Anyways thank you for reading this incredibly horrible story, please read my other books (even tho none of them have Kai) they have other characters from Marvel, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, and more!
...
I also have a question, I used to hate pll but I'm thinking about watching it again? Should I? Is it a good show?!

...Anyways thank you