11; decision

Aubrey stopped breathing again. She was shocked to Kai's answer, he didn't love her. Kai yelled for the nurses. They suddenly rushing and Kai left. Everything went black for Aubrey.

––

Aubrey woke up to an empty room. The nurse suddenly walked in. "Your up! Do you want to see you friends?" She placed food and a drink beside Aubrey. "How many people are here?" Aubrey looked at the nurse. "Four, three males and one female." The nurse walked closer to the door. "One is awake." Aubrey was curious to hear which one was awake but she wasn't too happy when she saw the man walk in.

"Hi." Aubrey turned her head. "I don't know what's going on." Tears fell from his eyes. "What's happening to my eyes." He was freaking out. "Your crying, your sad." Aubrey pulled him into a hug. He stopped crying during the hug. He kissed her cheek after the hug.

"Why'd you do that?" Kai sat in the chair beside her hospital bed. "It's confusing." Aubrey was curious to how it was confusing. "How so?" Kai grabbed her hand. "I can't say." He stood up and left the room leaving Aubrey speechless.

Those words raced in her mind as she soon fell asleep. He sleep wasn't too good, having a nightmare about Kai.

Aubrey quickly woke up to see her friends gather around her but not Kai. she noticed it was morning and they were let her out of the hospital.

The first thing Aubrey did when she got home was eat, she hated Hospital food but when she was hungry she'd eat anything. After eating a large meal Damon had cooked for her she walked up to her room.

As she opened the door she saw Kai siting on her bed. "Hello?" Aubrey said awkwardly. "Hi." Kai got closer to Aubrey. "Why are you here?" Aubrey tried to not stare into his eyes knowing she would given to the deep blue shade of his eyes. "I wanted to see you." He moved her face towards his. "Your don't like me." She quickly slapped his hand away and walked passed him.

"You don't get..." Before he could finish she interrupted him.

"I don't get what?"

"Damon told me compelled me, so I can't say I love you."

"Damon?"

"Yes."

Aubrey's hands gripped as she quickly made her way downstairs the anger in her eyes was unbearable. "I'm gonna kill him. She repeated to herself as she walk down the stairs. Kai followed her down the stairs and into the living room.

"Damon!" Aubrey screamed staring at him. He stood there in silence. Stefan walked in with Caroline and Elena and they all stared at Aubrey. "Why did you compel Kai!?" Aubrey held her hand on Damon throat. "Aubrey! Calm down." Stefan came up behind her grabbing her arms.

Aubrey screamed as her little and older brother pinned her down. Some how she still broke free. "Answer my damn question!" She demanded after getting up. "You deserved someone better!" He yelled at her throwing glass into the fireplace making the fire grow.

"That's not your decision to make." Aubrey said calmer and slower with tears in her eyes then ran back upstairs with Kai chasing after her. Damon's mouth dropped, he felt so bad for what he did. How could he make it up to his little sister.