21; the wedding

"Kai." She saw his smirk grow. "Why are you here!" She pushed him away from her. "This is my sister. You didn't think I'd miss it. Did you?"

Seconds later the door slammed open. "What's wrong!" Jo's shouted closing the door behind her. "Kai." Her eye narrowed on her twin. The anger in her head grew as she dropped her fists.

He laughed pulling her into a hug. "What are you planning." She looked him in the eyes. "A great day with the family." An evil smirk appeared on his face but to Jo it looked non-evil.

He slowly made his way out of the room and down the stairs. "You saw that right!" Aubrey managed to spit out. Jo looked quite confused as the words flow out of her mouth.

"What?"

"The look he gave you, the smirk."

"I know you two had a thing, but he's changing and you can't push that he's still evil onto me."

Jo glared at Aubrey walking out of the room. Aubrey made her way over to the bed and laid there, hands over her face hiding her depressed face.

The wedding was to began in an hour, Jo was no where near ready. Aubrey was waiting down stairs with her brother Stefan.

She looked over to him. "What do you think about this?" She asked him. "Kai." He knew exactly what she had her mind on. She began to nod. "He's trouble, we all know it, but not Jo." As he stopped his sentence Elena had managed to run down the stairs in heels.

She stood beside Stefan. "She ready." Aubrey nodded making her way over to Matt, who was going to tell the people when to play.

She stood near Matt as she saw Jo standing near the door. She looks panicked and scared, probably just her wedding nerves getting to her.

Aubrey looked around to see no Kai. What happened to being there for his sisters wedding. He had probably left since he didn't like his relatives much and his father was here.

Jo stood almost in the door frame. "Play it!" Aubrey mouthed to Matt. He quickly turned to the Musicians giving the signal to play to music as she walked down the aisle.

Jo's wedding gown was beautiful. She dragged behind her so lovely. Her father by her side and her husband quite ahead of her. Everyone's eyes were attached to Jo's beauty. She truly was beautiful.

When Jo finally arrived Aubrey noticed something moving behind her. "Did you see that?" Aubrey whispered to Matt. "Nope." Aubrey had thought she was insane, seeing things move when nothing was there. But it wasn't nothing.

The priest began to talk and talk. The original normal wedding stuff. The vowels started. Alaric first. It was long and sweet, really good. He had worded it so perfectly. There was a joke at the end, everyone laughed. Jo had tears rolling down her face. not tears of sadness, tears of joy.

Jo said the first word of her speech, then everything went to shit.