Chapter Nine

Michelle's POV

Luke is Nathaly's older brother? I don't understand. Oh shit. Drama is going to happen again. This time between Luke & Nathaly.

"Do you have Nathaly's number?" Luke asked.

"Well duh. How else am I supposed to tell her I'm going to bring her here?" I said. I chuckled and Luke scratched the back of his neck, chuckling.

"Right. Sorry." He said.

"It's alright. I'm gonna call her now telling her I'm picking her up tomorrow. To bring her here. Is she gonna live with you or with me?" I asked.

"Maybe with you. For a while. I mean if it's okay with your aunt and uncle." Luke said.

"Okay. I'll talk to them later." I said.

"My parents and siblings are also coming?" Luke asked.

"I don't know. I'll ask Nathaly." I said.

I called Nathaly and she answered after the 3rd ring. I put it on speaker so Luke could hear.

"Michelle?" Nathaly said.

"Hi Nathaly. Listen I have some news." I said.

"Which is...?" Nathaly asked.

"I'm picking you up in 3 days." I said.

"Really?!" Nathaly yelled.

"Yes. I'll send you the tickets. Now start packing your stuff. Tell the rest of your family too." I said.

Then there it was...

Silence.

"Nathaly?" I asked.

Silence.

"Nat!" I yelled.

Silence.

"Nat! What's wrong?!" I yelled.

Crying.

"Come one. Tell me." I said.

"My parents & my brother... They're.... Dead." She said.

"What about your sister?" I asked.

"She's with me. But..." She said. But then stopped.

"But... But what...?" I asked.

"There is another tall blonde boy in our family picture. Who is he? I've never seen him." Nathaly said.

"That's me." Luke said.

As soon as Luke said that Nathaly hung up.

"Nathaly?" Luke asked.

"She hung up." I said.

Luke started crying.

"My brother and my parents died. Nathaly doesn't like me." Luke cried.

"Don't say that. Nathaly doesn't know you yet. Give her some time. You see how Ashton and I are." I said.

"You're right. Thanks." Luke said.

"No need to thank me." I said.

Luke and I hugged and then pulled away. From there for what seems 2 hours we stayed silent. That was until Luke left and I was alone. I looked at the clock and it was 12:30.